One for the Australians...

ozfurlova

Anyone pick-up any snippets of the news over the weekend of South Australian Premier Mike Rann's wedding ?

Besides being a miserable day with rain, the temperature must have been right as I saw at least 4 women dressed in full length furs incl. the Premier's daughter in a full length mink.

I've tried looking everywhere on the net to see if I can find any pics to show but all to no avail so far (and I really don't want to have to resort to the likes of Women's Day & New Idea which you just know are going to run some pics of it !).

a) did anyone know about this ?; and

b) has anyone had any luck finding anything ??

It's been some time since I last posted on here and I'm amazed how many new things are on here (not least the new gallery). Great work to all involved !!

Come on AFL... both you and I know that the only way pics of those ladies in fur will appear in New Idea or Women's Day is if they are in the worst dressed section given the toxic nature of the aussie press towards anyone who shows style and individualism.

And we all know the political outcry if beasley's missus or howard's concubine had turned up wearing a full length fur coat *SIGH*

Who need the PeTAphiles when you have the PC Aussie press corp?

Sadly all true Mr B !

(although truth be told, I did find out that one of the women in fur was Bob Hawke's missus !)

I might be in the UK for a while, but the numbers of us Auzzies in this group can only increase. Keep an eye in the press for any negative comments that we might 'rebuff' en-masse.

33'C here today, nice Auzzie spring day!

Keep cool over there....

Auzmink

33C, eh?? Ah England..... freezing one day, cold the next *grin*

Oh and today, where I reside, the max was 13.6C at 12.34 PM.... is currently (at 6.30 PM) 9.9C and feels like 6.3C... soooo yeah.... I's in a fur coat *grin*... Now all I needs is fur mukluks... or boots... and mittens... although would be a bit hard to correspond in this manner if hands were that warm LOL

We are sadly in a land of hot sun, and cold attitudes.

How can we Aussie fur lovers ever win!!!

Mind you, my current lover is curious about furs, so I will keep you posted.

Thespis71

Thespis,

Even in Alice it gets cold overnight in Winter. Always an opportunity most places sometime........

Auzmink

PS welcome to the forum, wonder how many Auzzies are out there? Role call????..........