2000 PICTURES

Guest OFF or Old Fur F##t

Congratulations!!! Very nice work!!! We all love to have the new gallery here. Specially with ebay pics (I love the "real life" as much as real furs). Amateur women do a great job wearing and showing their furs. I prefer amateurs. It's like the "girl next door wearing her fur". Amazing!!!

When I go to the Gallery to look at the shots I am amazed at the quality of them. Folks you have done a tremdous job with those new additional shots since we opened. Keep up the good work. We still have space for lots more.

W

Most likely because you have to wait until the next "member update". It's a security issue. There's another post in here on thie topic that explains this a little more fully. But anywho, you probably have to wait somewhere around a couple weeks until the next member update. In the mean time, enjoy the forums, and make sure you read the rules on uploading pics. Thanks.

There is an Explanation of this in FAQ. It also gives other info on pictures and the rules. Also, since you are a new member be certain to look at "Styles" in FAQ or you will miss a big part of this site. When you can enter the Gallery, you will find that "Themes" is pretty much the same there. Be certain that you read both FAQ entries on the Gallery (pictures) before posting.

Lastly the really important part here! Welcome to the Den! We really hope that you enjoy it here and that you will find it to be your new "Home on the Web!" Indeed we love this little spot and hope you will too.

White Fox

Admin

Folks, Furelli brings out a point here.

We do not allow comments in the pictures area because we can have them here. We don't want them in TWO places.

However, remember that you can indeed post comments on photos in the forum here!

Thanks

W