Carole Bouquet in fur video

Tweety

earendil

send off for that "Hunger" dvd ...there are two gorgeous fur scenes in it with nice lighting in two seperate episodes. They would be good in your vid.

Any Chance of ReUploading this vid onto either Google Video or YouTube???? the codecs for the MegaUpload dont seem to be working

What do you mean by codecs ?
codecs are someting that a video player uses to open & play a video file,the codecs from megaupload are not compatable to windows media or Internet Explorer movie players it would be easier to see them if you reuploaded them onto either Google Video or YouTube.com

How do I see the movie clips I downloaded Divx ???????
i dunno,it could be you have an older software program thats not compatable to the Divx codecs/player

codecs are someting that a video player uses to open & play a video file,the codecs from megaupload are not compatable to windows media or Internet Explorer movie players it would be easier to see them if you reuploaded them onto either Google Video or YouTube.com

I know what codecs are. But megaupload don't use any codec, because it's just a storage site. If you can't play the vid so it's because you don't have the XVID codec I have used to make it. just download it and you will be ok. Megaupload is better than Google video or Youtube in the way that the vid can be downloaded.

I have uploaded the vid on google for you : Double Messieurs

I know what codecs are. But megaupload don't use any codec, because it's just a storage site. If you can't play the vid so it's because you don't have the XVID codec I have used to make it. just download it and you will be ok. Megaupload is better than Google video or Youtube in the way that the vid can be downloaded.

I have uploaded the vid on google for you : Double Messieurs

Thanx Tweety,i appreciate the extra effort,that was one sweet SilverFoxy Baby there!!!!!!