Hi everyone!

doctorbaz

Hi folks! As a long time browser, I thought I'd finally take the plunge and join the community and start making a contribution to this wonderful site.

I live in the UK, am a 30-something male with a lifelong passion for fur (the softer and fluffier the better!) I'm lucky enough to have a beautiful wife who now adores fur too, after a gentle introduction from me, and she has many fox boas and collars, as well as a beautiful blue fox jacket, and wears a fur every day in the colder weather. I guess I'm just fantastically lucky that way...!

I love fur coats, but have a particular "thing" for fox fur collars, pelts, boas, stoles, scarves etc. etc. - just think they look so sexy wrapped up round a beautiful girl's neck!

However there seemed to me to be a distinct lack of this type of fur on this, or other fur fan sites. So, in for a penny, in for a pound, I've started my own Yahoo Group dedicated to collecting photos of girls/women wearing fur accessories like this - no coats allowed!!!

It's here:-

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfoxfurs/

- and anyone here is more than welcome to join. So far I've put in a few dozen pictures which are favourites of mine, but obviously any contributions from anyone else would be terrific. I hope it might appeal to some of you too.

Thanks for having me aboard - nice to be here.

All the best,

doctorbaz

welcome

sounds a great idea and I may be able to help with some photos for your group in time.

Welcome anyway...and hope you have a great time here. We are a friendly bunch and I am sure you will enjoy it.

Welcome to the wild side! I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Don't be afraid to ask if pondering becomes imminent.

Hi there DoctorBaz! I am in a minority group as well; i like pics of ladies in furs from the Twenties throught to the Fifties. I especially like white fox fur stoles.