Update

janey

Hi J sweetie! I promised myself that my next fur would be something other than a fox, but that one has me rethinking and rechecking my budget! Isn't it gorgeous!?

-kiss-kiss-

J

Hey Janey!!

Absolutely - that full-length fox looks beautiful. If only i wasn't saving for a holiday atm, then i'd be sorely tempted to invest in a new fur or two...

Oh well But don't let me stop you from splashing out on a new coat - so long as you let us know what you get!!

Unclejoe

Hi White',

I know, fox is THE best. But I have 4 already. I've tried on so many lovely lynxes, coyotes, racoons & tanukis though. My next one HAS to be one of those. I need to broaden my horizons...

-smoochies-

J

That Crystal Fox coat on the top of page one and Black Fox jacket at the bottom of page 5 are sweet. Must buy more furs.... NO NO NO I want granite countertops... furs are softer.... the new counters will add to the value of the house....

Just ignore that, I have ongoing arguments between the 'fur' side of my brain and the 'real-world' side of my brain all the time!

FLinFL

Janey beat me to it. I was looking forward to telling everyone about this new update. It's quite a nice one indeed. And Janey, I concur. That f/l blue fox is absolutely stunning and is my favorite from the new update as well.

Why ever settle for a men's fur coat when the best of them are designed for the ladies and they now offer them in the larger sizes

http://www.madisonavenuemall.com/products/product.asp?cid=5&ProductName=Crystal+Fox++Fur+Coat-Shawl+Collar&ProductType=&sku=210C&ActualSKU=210C&Size=18&Type=19&Quantity=1&RetailPrice=2995

I know that I am not going to be able to resist this one much longer !!

I agree. Womens coats always look infinitely better. That's one that has always bugged me about this. But the fact that they actually made a MENS f/l fox fur coat shows that the market is indeed changing and the future looks bright.