Help finding an album

Furboy

Hey people, it's been a while since i posted something here on the forum. But i always watched and followed all of ur post very carefully, so i would like to thank you all for the wonderfull job you did. But i have occured a problem for myself, at the gallery i saw new pictures of this stunning lady. She (or the photographer) had an album where pictures off her were uploaded at. I was hoping if someone could give me the link to that album. I'm not sure what kind of site it was, maybe photobucket orsomething. Well i'll show you the pictures i'm aiming at.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5151/2597855800086569085xctsevph4uo.jpg

I thank you in forward

Are any of you members of Webshots who are on her "friends" list? If so, would it not be appropos to invite her to the Den? It seems to me that this should be her home away from home! I mean, just look at her screen name - "furlovercat!"

Bigcoat2, a member of the den here, is actually the lucky photographer and knows the lady in question rather well I presume. Perhaps he can sway her into joining the den.

Sounds like a good idea

Buttem could someone help me with the next question? In the galery you see 3 new photo's that are not on the album posted here above. I'd like to know if there were more of those

And i thank you in forward again