I celebration of pictures coming on

White Fox

Gents, would you like to have a full length white fox coat to wear in public?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Gents, would you like to have a full length white fox coat to wear in public?

• Yes, I would love to have that white fox coat and indeed I would wear it in public whenever I could!
    • I might like to own one, but I don't think I could ever wear one in public!

Well now, I just thought that this question is especially fitting right now with pictures coming one. Answering it is a way to celebrate!

There were three pictures just added to the new Gallery. They are three photos of men in white fox. Two are full length white fox coats.

Here is my question. This is for men only. (Sorry gals and TV's - but you can make a reply if you wish. You just cannot use the poll this time)

Gents, would you like to have a full length white fox coat and if you had one would you wear it out in public?

W

P.S. I am the first to answer a huge YES that I would love to own one and indeed wear it! Carol, I am looking for that hooded cape you mentioned to come in the mail any day!

I voted 'no' simply because white just isn't my color. Now, if it only got cold enough down here for me to wear my full length hooded red fox coat regularly...

FLinFL

I actually own several but I'm too conservative a dresser.

Maybe a Mink overcoat? Whiskey Mink? Oliver has one I might wear.

[see Men's Furs in Marketplace].

OFF

Im with FLFL on that.

White fox isnt a good colour for me but I did wear my full length crystal fox last winter especialy when I was christmas shopping.

Now that got attention in the best way.

We need a third option on that poll.

If I owned a full length, white fox coat I'd wear it out.

I'd probably save it for special occasions or for times when I felt like stirring things up a bit but I wouldn't wear it every day unless it got really freakin' cold out. (Not unheard of in these climes.)

If I had my pick of coats I'd choose a silver fox, red fox or coyote. (In that order of preference.) Those colors are more in my range.

For length I'd probably choose a mid-length coat that comes down to the knees or thereabout. In these areas the streets and sidewalks get too sloppy with salt and slush to wear a long coat out for more than special occasions when you can be sure you won't be getting into sloppy conditions.

I'd love to have a fox coat of my own. yet like some others, I feel the white just isn't me.. however a more brownish tone like crystal or dyed color would certainly work.

I've tried on my wife's black fox stroller and that actually looks good the way it is.. so I could see a black fox coat designed for a man in my future -- REALLY EASILY.