FUR skirt

Guest touchofsable

I was looking at the post by Lord the knight Night and noticed hos avatar has what looks like a fur skirt, so I did a little image search. WOW!

This looks nice:

http://www.foundmark.com/pers/gallery/parkas/fur/images/fur-c.jpg

but then I hit a jackpot image for allfurme and other vintage fans, me included:

www.apph25.dsl.pipex.com/bygone/bygone7.html

What an awesome site...not much fur, but whats there is worth having and i have only checked the vintage images in case someone wants to check the rest. Oh, and also I checked the art section...a couple.

PAGE 5 HAS A JACKPOT IMAGE (colour one). Wow thats like my aunt in her hey day! no wonder I ended up loving ladies in fur!

My avatar is wearing a fur skirt. You can find a link to the larger picture on that thread.

And I like the pics on page 5.

TouchofSable,

Thanks for the mention. I have drooled. sorry scrolled through these pages before. Lovely eyebrows, red lipstick, tight skirts and high heels!!!

The trouble is that nowadays if you saw a woman wearing this nowadays you'd probably find out she is really a he.

A lot of women tend to wear tee-shirt and jeans - such a let down.

From the little experience i have had of meeting them, at least transsexuals wear feminine clothes!

Loved the picture of the broadtail sheath dress. We were bantering around ideas for a suit in broadtail for a client, but this is much sexier...I think we'll propose it for her.

Thanks a lot!

The boys at Tsarevich

www.tsarevich.com

• 1 year later...

I own 3 Fur Skirts, A Chinchilla Skirt and Vest lined in Silk, A Blue Fox Skirt lined in White Mink and a Black Mink Skirt lined with Silk. My Husband told me NOTHING in My Closet Of Furs turns him on more! I think I know why, but lets keep that one to our imagination. I do adore this one!!!

There are seveal in the Gallery.

Fur pants too.

One I use as an Avatatr on occasion .. an all fur outfit in fact.

One I don't think I've posted yet I will today.

OFF

I own 3 Fur Skirts, A Chinchilla Skirt and Vest lined in Silk, A Blue Fox Skirt lined in White Mink and a Black Mink Skirt lined with Silk. My Husband told me NOTHING in My Closet Of Furs turns him on more! I think I know why, but lets keep that one to our imagination. I do adore this one!!!

Pics, please? And don't tell us you are too shy.

My furs collection is definitely at the point of needing to expand into other areas of clothing, and skirts are a definite possibility. This winter I bought a pair of leather pants with a rabbit and fox top to get started, colour black. The top was really intended to be a pullover jacket but it is an outfit now.

My furs collection is definitely at the point of needing to expand into other areas of clothing, and skirts are a definite possibility. This winter I bought a pair of leather pants with a rabbit and fox top to get started, colour black. The top was really intended to be a pullover jacket but it is an outfit now.

If you get a fur skirt, either make sure there is a leather panel to sit on, or it's voluminous, so that when you sit, you can spread it out. Either way, when you sit, it won't be on the fur, wearing it out.

Reckon that whomever does go into making fur skirts will do well!! Daresay a few members here would order one or two

Just wish I could find a company that makes fur hoodies...