Four!

janey

At long last The Den will be ascending to the next level with the addition of a pictures area. I'm VERY excited about this! I remember the old old old site allowed us to share pix & we had a blast! The new area will be free and open to everyone. Get ready to share your pix!

A VERY important message will be coming in the "3" thread so READ IT everyone, that's an order from the 'mods' through me, to you!

-love you all-kiss-kiss-

Janey

Thanks Janey

Indeed we are so excited about this one! Return of pictures it is!

So yes, Furup, you guessed it correctly. You indeed have your wish! And hopefully a number of other folks here have as well.

Now then, any ideas what 9 and 1027 meant? It is something to do with pictures!

W

Minor correction:

White Fox meant to say 9 and 1037, not 1027. Anybody want to take a guess what the numbers represent

If pictures are coming again, it'll be great. I remember the old Melody site, where pix were something good to see and share. I'm very anxious waiting for the new stuff. Congratulations for this good idea. The whole community of the FurDen deserves something cool like this. Thanks in advance.

Wohoo We rock! Our furry empire will rise again with the new picture uploads!!

Nice to see you again Janey!

Can I guess what the numbers mean AK?

Can I guess what the numbers mean AK?
Sorry Earendil, the answer is no. You can easily look up the answer. Let the members try to guess the meaning.

Yes indeed. I was really glad when Carol told me she was going to get that white fox cape for me!

(I figure if I think really positive she will do it!)

No one has guessed yet what the 9 and the 1036 stand for. Any ideas folks. The last one is easy!

W

OK Earendil...

Since no one has guessed go ahead and tell them the secret. Either here or on a new thread whichever you prefer.

W

9 days of headache after banging my head against the wall 1036 times due to how annoying guessing games are even though those "in the know" think they are cute?

:banghead: ](*,) :banghead: ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: