Fur Stories section.

LordTheNightKnight

Hi. I'm Lord The Night Knight. You may remember my "Bad Movies, Great Furs" topic on the old site. But I had to cancel my account due to lack of time. Now, I'm back.

Anyway, there should ba a forum here for posting fur fictions and discussing them.

I know there are other sites, but "The Fur Library" hasn't been updated in months, and the yahoo group has so many file formats, it looks as virus prone as an adult site.

Yes, it's a white mink wrap skirt I drew myself. I just had to use thick lines to scan it in black and white so I could color it in.

EDIT: http://Here's the source of that pic.

It's from a site I made a few years ago, although the quality is inconsistent.

Edited by Guest

Welcome Back, LTNK

At the moment, I doubt if there will be any new forums added in the forseeable future (but as always, I sit to be corrected by those above me). What I think may happen is that a topic along the lines of your old Melody one may appear in Favourite Things forum... yet to be opened as there are quite a few posts to be brought over from Melody that will go into there immediately. However, keep popping in and feel free to restart the topic here. We can always move it to another forum at a later date.

Bugger... misread your post LTNK...

There will be no fiction/story forum on this site. That is to be handled by Sableman at his yahoo site... there is a link in our links page. Also stories can be posted at the Fur fashion Guide Forum in the appropriate forum and at Literotica.com.

Thought you were talking about the 'Bad movies, Great furs' thread *sigh*

(that does it... time fur a nap.)

So we can mention the fur fashion guide here. This is an improvement from myqth.

So could we at least post links here to any stories on that forum?

And I might revive my thread, about movies, here in a little while.

Lord,

Hi, welcome!

We have another member who is very involved with erotic fur stories on the internet. That member is "OFF or Old Fur F##t." I am certain if you PM him he can fill you in. He is usually on site a lot, but last few days I believe he is away.

Good Luck.

Linda

I wrote a furry fiction story a while ago - does that count?

Unclejoe

PS LordofTheNight - do you take pic requests?

I already know about OFF and his literotica stories. My point wasn't to find out about fur stories, but to see if they would be posted her.

And don't redundantly tell me that it won't since I already made it clear I know that.

I wrote a furry fiction story a while ago - does that count?

Unclejoe

PS LordofTheNight - do you take pic requests?

I don't have a scanner right now, and my drawing skill need a lot of work. So sorry.

Sounds like you are all set then, Lord.

Linda

Um, what do you mean? Set for what? I just asked if there would be a topic here. Why would that mean I need to be set for something?

Lord,

As moderators we try to answer questions and assist people.

What I meant is that you seemed to have your answers and more information than I do.

The only thing I knew that I could help you with was referring you to OFF.

Sorry that wasn't of assistance to you.

Linda

Lord,

As moderators we try to answer questions and assist people.

What I meant is that you seemed to have your answers and more information than I do.

The only thing I knew that I could help you with was referring you to OFF.

Sorry it was of assistance to you.

Linda

I was just wondering what you meant. The phrase "all set" refers to something being done, not a question being answered. That was why I was confused.

Hi Lord oh lord!!

Been down for a few days. Computer was up on blocks getting fixed and an oil change. New Linux OS and bigger Hard Drive to hold all those pictures.

I've found doing stories in literotica to be a very good option. [see my post OFF in literotica].

As few a set of restrictions as you'll find and with access from here it isn't difficult to read. The site is remarkably free of junk and popups. They keep it quite clean electronically speaking.

Getting started there isn't difficult.

OFF

Edited by Guest

Lord...

#1. You mentioned stories. Have you seen our "Stories" links in our Links page?

#2. You can post links to stories in the forums you menitoned. I indeed did not know that they had stories there. If they have a stories section forward it and we will consider posting it in our links section as well.

W

Lord...

#1. You mentioned stories. Have you seen our "Stories" links in our Links page?

#2. You can post links to stories in the forums you menitoned. I indeed did not know that they had stories there. If they have a stories section forward it and we will consider posting it in our links section as well.

W

No, because there is nothing clearly marked "links" on the front page (as in the one after the introduction page).

On this site it is a little different. There are no links on the front page. If you look on the tool bar of any forum pages here you will see the "Links" tab clearly on each forum page. We did this to avoid having to constantly return to the front page. This way they are right in front of you at all times.

W

LTNK,

The link is not a button in Aoelus or aluminoid... just as 'Home', 'Rules (CoC) and 'Sponsorship' are not buttons as those links are not standard with phpBB boards, but our own distinct links.

They can be found on every page (I think) to the lefy of the 'Profile', 'Search' etc buttons.

Therefore as it standsa at the moment those four previous links mentioned are Text Links... which is fine in escarbu but in the other three styles requires a bit of looking *grin*

LTNK,

The link is not a button in Aoelus or aluminoid... just as 'Home', 'Rules (CoC) and 'Sponsorship' are not buttons as those links are not standard with phpBB boards, but our own distinct links.

They can be found on every page (I think) to the lefy of the 'Profile', 'Search' etc buttons.

Therefore as it standsa at the moment those four previous links mentioned are Text Links... which is fine in escarbu but in the other three styles requires a bit of looking *grin*

What does the type of link have to do with me not being able to find it? And why the hell do you think I don't know about text links?

And white, I don't even know what toolbar you are referring to.

LTNK

Do you use aluminoid?

Do you use Aoelus?

Do you use the default style (Esbardu)?

Do you use subSilver?

Because the link to the links page where the stories links (aka links to fur story sites) is shown in all four styles. In the Default style, it is in the left hand column... whilst in the others it is in the row of buttons/text links that include links to your profile etc.

It is THAT to which I was referring. So look just beneath the pic of the bloke and lady in lynx coats and you'll see a row of links. In some cases the links are text, in others a combination of words and icons... and in Esbardu, it is the list down the left hand column.

I just found it, bargs, where you said. The text ones are pretty close together. Maybe there should be an extra space between them.

LTNK,

Well, the spacing between links is determioned in part by the pixel width of your monitor. Because of the way in which the Den has been set up with additional links to certain pages, there is no really perfect way of setting the page up for all as some folks may still be on a very old monitor, others may be at 800 x 600 pixels and others might even have 21" monitors set at 1600 x 1200 pixels... oh to be so lucky *grin*

So... I know a couple are at the 800 x 600 size... I have 1296 x 1124 (I think) and Ak has his set differently again. Heavens knows what Ear's is set at *grin* But am glad you found the link. Check out the other links as well. One never knows what one might read, or learn.