My space.

Fox

Jessica,

Hi, welcome to the Fur Den.

I think all women are suspected as not being "real" around here for awhile.

I heard there were those that thought I was a male. I know the guys here would love to have another lady. There aren't many of us here.

The group is a great one. Hope you will get a chance to know us all.

Look at it this way. You must be very interesting to warrant so much comment. There are a lot of pictures out there!

I found the den in a similar way. I sell on eBay and was getting so many hits I came here to check it out.

Sure enough, there were comments about me here too! Found the group to be so interesting I stayed!

Linda

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fox

• Unclejoe420

• FurLoverinFL

• charlene

Bienvenue Charlene

ou'est vous habitez en france?

Je viens au paris en Novembre pour le courses de steeplechase a Auteuil.

peut etre il fait froid pour fourrures la!

Excuse moi mon mal francais!

Welcome also Beth and Rachel/Jessie.

to be honest as long as you aint PETA you can be whoever you want here. We are a cool family; like all we have our rows but at the end of it all we are all here for the appreciation of fur. Miss theresa has had to be suspicious because she is very open on the web and sometimes gets crap, so has to be suspicious. She is however the most lovely lady and certainly wouldnt mean to upset you.

If it is really you then you have lots of fans here!

Anyway welcome to all and hopefully you will all like it here.

im sure i will too! hehe there are so many great people here, i wish i could be logged on to this site all the time, unfortunately because of work i cannot, so please message me on myspace or aim @ jessi232004

Welcome to all! After reading your myspace page, you have certainly found a like-minded group of folks Jessica Rachel!

FLinFL

hello all

yes touchofsable it's really me !

not perfect but me...

for your answer, i live in the alps, near Megeve (you now ?) i understand your suspicion about the profiles on myspace.

and for a few more about me, i am a tgirl, i love the feeling and the glam image of furs, i assume totally that part of my femme personnality and it's a great part of my lifestyle. I love especially the fox furs, and i have some fake and one ankle lenght golden island fox (so old now, i need a new coat... lol) Thanks a lot for the sweet messages to all, i am proud and happy to share my passion with the members of the den ! love for all of you ! special kiss to Eric and best wishes to miss Theresa !

xxx Charlene

Bienvenue Charlene

to be honest as long as you aint PETA you can be whoever you want here. We are a cool family; like all we have our rows but at the end of it all we are all here for the appreciation of fur. Miss theresa has had to be suspicious because she is very open on the web and sometimes gets crap, so has to be suspicious. She is however the most lovely lady and certainly wouldnt mean to upset you.

Wow charlene great avatar!!!

I actually have a few pics of you and didnt know you were a t girl ; I just thought you were really glamorous. I have some nice pics of you smoking in that golden island fox. I even put you in one of my paintings once!

I think you are a gret a new addition to the den and I hope you enjoy it here.

hello all

yes touchofsable it's really me !

not perfect but me...

for your answer, i live in the alps, near Megeve (you now ?) i understand your suspicion about the profiles on myspace.

and for a few more about me, i am a tgirl, i love the feeling and the glam image of furs, i assume totally that part of my femme personnality and it's a great part of my lifestyle. I love especially the fox furs, and i have some fake and one ankle lenght golden island fox (so old now, i need a new coat... lol) Thanks a lot for the sweet messages to all, i am proud and happy to share my passion with the members of the den ! love for all of you ! special kiss to Eric and best wishes to miss Theresa !

xxx Charlene

Bienvenue Charlene Yes Charlene,i have to agree with ToS,your Avatar is HOTT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He says he agrees her avatar is hot at the top of the second bit.

Here are some potential allies. I can't see the photos because for some reason I cannot join mysapce...it won'y have it.

Anyway try these folk, maybe check them and see if they like real fur:

http://profile.myspace.com/indecx.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=9641501

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17651780

http://profile.myspace.com/indecx.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6548560

I think Miss T and Eric may find one or two interesting as I do.

I know of the first, Vendela Zane, but only from having advertised in the same magazine as she does. Always had interesting ads that let you know she has a kinda twisted sense of humor.