Fur hat styles

paul2809

Are there any men like me that love fur hats and headbands ? That wear them like I do?

Whats your favorite style ?

Ushanka/baseball hat style

I have 2 headbands that I love to wear and one faux fur hat ..

• 4 weeks later...

FYI - I favorited a rabbit fur ushanka on Etsy, and the seller sent me a 25% off coupon. The seller is VintageSovietCo.

I just used the coupon to buy the hat for my husband. 🙂 It cost less than $50 USD.

I think there is nothing sexier than a fur coat with matching fur hat. I especially like the high boyarin-style fur hats and we have a nice collection (fox mostly), but I am also looking for some large brim fur hats. And also a large lynx fur hat is still on my wishlist but the model and fur I want is difficult to find. 

Edited by FullLengthFox

I bought a black fox boyaryn hat via eBay. It arrived in the mail yesterday. It’s absolutely stunning! I can’t wait to wear it. Merry Christmas to me! 

• Like 1

That must be awesome. I love black fox fur for its classy look. We have a round model black fox fur hat which is lovely too. I would love to have more styles but I have to make choices somewhere 😀. For black fox fur I would probably be more tempted to get a large brim fur hat. 

• Like 1

I've always have wanted a plus size fur hat so I can wear it with my furs..

I'd love to own a mink topped fox trimmed fur hat or a fox ushanka fur hat..its out of my budget though..

• Like 1

I have a  brown  longhair beaver and black garment leather trapper hat. My Favorite trapper hat combos are brown longhaired beaver and golden tan deerskin leather, brown longhaired beaver and natural land otter, brown longhaired beaver and plucked and sheared land otter, wild red fox and golden tan deerskin leather with the tail attached, Bison and golden tan deerskin leather, full Montana coyote with the tail atached,Montana coyote and golden tan deerskin leather with the tail attached, and Wild cross fox and golden tan deerskin leather with the tail attached.

• 2 weeks later...

The main issue I run into is being able to find fur hats in my size..

I wear 7&7/8s aka about 64CMs around my head and all I've found are smaller sizes for me...

I thought maybe a different style might work for me rather than my faux fur bucket I have...and love..and gets worn alot...

• 1 month later...

I have a leather/rabbit fur ushanka i wear as much as possible with the flaps down. i notice a lot of them on campus in the winter. i saw a guy with a big alpha industries aviator and a sheepskin ushanka. still regret not talking to him lol 

• 4 months later...
On 11/29/2021 at 6:30 AM, paul2809 said:

Are there any men like me that love fur hats and headbands ? That wear them like I do?

Whats your favorite style ?

Ushanka/baseball hat style

I have 2 headbands that I love to wear and one faux fur hat ..

I just gota  another beaver trapper hat. I plan on getting a brown longhaired beaver and sheared land otter trapper hat and a deerskin leather and brown longhaired beaver  trapper hat.