Fur temperature range

WinnipegFur

Anyone else have a "If its between X and Y temps" I'll wear Fox , raccoon scheme?

Usually around zero or so I'll stick with a fox/coyote parka.. yesterday when I went for my first walk at the park.. it started as -4C, by the time I was done it was 0, full length raccoon coat and hat, and I was sweating like crazy! Tomorrow's morning windchill is a balmy -23C.. thats full length raccoon weather, maybe with a fox vest under it... 

I think mink is good for any temp.. although I dont find it as warm as coyote/fox/raccoon... 

Edited by WinnipegFur
spelling

Also depends on the coat. I have some lighter mink coats that can be worn in high 30’s °F, but would probably sweat to death in a full length Fox in that kind of weather. I also live in Chicago where the wind is always blowing so it helps always gives you a reason to bundle up

I wore my full lenght faux fur coat recently last.. thursday...having the full lenght blocked the wind and kept me ultra warm  along with my earmuffs.. its been cold where I am..

IMG_20211118_115408_708.jpg

I wore my full lenght faux fur coat recently last.. thursday...having the full lenght blocked the wind and kept me ultra warm  along with my earmuffs.. its been cold where I am.

my Temps for winter are 45degrees up to 65degrees.