Wife has agreed to dream coat! What’s your story?

Fur Fan Man

Hey guys, I just wanted to share my excitement that my wife has finally agreed to me buying her a fox jacket and I am over the moon!

We have been together for 16 years and she has always known about my fur fetish, but I made the early mistake of buying vintage furs from eBay that smelt really bad and put her off. She has worn fox and raccoon collars, a black fox trim cape and a raccoon parka, so I can’t complain but spending over £500 on a fox fur coat for the bedroom only (wouldn’t be comfortable wearing it out) was a stumbling block. But she’s now come round to the idea and I’ve ordered this jacket which I love! https://luxylondon.com/products/supreme-luxy-fox-fur-collared-coat-coconut-white?variant=32088664539251

I feel very lucky and just wanted to share with you guys who I’m sure can relate! 

Anyone else enjoyed similar successes recently or feeling close?

• Like 1

Congratulations, that's a lovely jacket! Too bad about your experience on EBay, I have only had good experiences buying used furs. 

Thanks guys. My eBay experience was probably a combination of not knowing what to look for at the time and a bit of bad luck, but set us back quite a bit.

My wife has worn the collars, cape and parka out in public occasionally. But I understand that a fox jacket is quite bold and she doesn’t want the attention. You never know, maybe one day at a Christmas market, horse racing or winter walk, we’ll see. But I’ve made it clear there’s no expectation of wearing it out, it’s for us to have fun together at home - which I’m so excited about! 😊

• Like 3

Nice!

Not sure if anyone here is familiar with the web comic "Lore Olympus". It's a retelling of the myth of Hades and Persephone, where a) it takes place in a pseudo modern day (Hades is the CEO of a company), and instead of kidnapping Persephone, she ends up at his house drunk after a party.

Where this is relevant here is that it's cold in the underworld, and Hades makes Persephone warm by giving her a fur jacket he was going to give to Hera, but she turned it down. And that jacket looks pretty much like the one the OP bought.

Try a fur bedspread or blanket, I'm guessing she will like to snuggle in it naked or make love on it. The rex rabbit blankets on Ebay, from Greece are excellent quality and no smell.

The Mon Chateau large fake sheepskin is really soft and silky and much better than most real fur. So is there deluxe blanket.

The Saranoni chinchilla fake blanket is also super soft and silky.

The new old stock high quality fake coats, on Ebay, such as the Apparis Sophie with their Pluchie material is much nicer than their regular fur and most real fur.  And new fake won't smell. 

• Like 1

In episode 7, and she wears the coat through episode 11. And in episode 17 she lets Eros try on the fur, and he gleefully notices the coat has diamond buttons. He then takes Persephone shopping, so she then also has coats trimmed with fur, and I think a fur beret.