This website no longer functions on Firefox

Important message for the mods/admins

I haven't been able to access this site on my firefox browser for the past month without running into a 404 error. Even with the security icon active in the search bar. So either this site's security certificate is out of date or there is some other kind of incompatibility issue between this websites servers and firefox. I'm not sure what's going on but its driving me crazy that a website I used to be able to access just fine on my default browser is suddenly giving me issues, and I don't think its because of anything on my end. Fix your site please.

Well I have no idea whats going on then. This is the only message I see and no amount of refreshing or changing my security level will make this site accessable through firefox. The only way I can access this site is through a different browser like Microsoft edge or google chrome.

tfd.jpg

I've been having the same issue with Firefox on my desktop with nothing having been changed in setting that I know of. Haven't checked the android version on my tablet yet to see if that works or not.

Might have to experiment with a few things to see if anything changes when I have time.

I just recently reinstalled Firefox on my laptop after not using it for a number of years because someone recommended it for watching a video, so i've checked to see if i get any problems while using The Den and there are none! So all i can suggest to those of you who are having problems is to update the browser, or uninstall and reinstall it.