FurMaster3

Hey readers! I am happy to share that the next chapter of, “Fur Wrapped Present” is well under way, and as my issue with the story being copied and pasted without my permission being resolved, the story has begun being written again.

However, this is not the only news. I am excited to announce that user zxcvbnm has joined me in collaboration for this next chapter, and all following. Initially, FurBull and I were going to work in collaboration, but, when work and life got ahead of him, as those things are want to do, he asked that I move on. (If you are reading this FurBull, thanks for the time and help. Your invite to collab with us stands whenever life gets rebalanced for you.)

“Fur Wrapped Present” was always meant to be a collaborative piece, which is why, whether appreciated or not, I would ask you in DMs for ideas to add, or for future plotlines. Fur-Bondage fetish and indeed fur fetish on its own is a small niche community, we need more collaboration, and LOTS more stories. What started out as an idea for a short fur-bondage tale has grown, and for that I am extremely excited. New ideas are always appreciated, so keep them coming.

I encourage everyone on this site, write, write, write. Hope to post the next chapter soon. Bye for now.

• Like 2

super excited to be working on the next chapter! progress is being made, and i've got lots of fun ideas to include, so i hope everyone is patient while i try and get it all down in writing. i'd love to hear from all of you with comments, suggestions, or any ideas for anything you might like to see in the story too! 

• Thanks 1

Good to hear that the issue  of your story being copied without your my permission is resolved.

And great for you that zxcvbnm is helping you.

Looking forward to the collabortion, and the next chapters.

And I can concure writing a story is a lot of work.