NTC Web

blowmybagpipes2

Hello all, I was just curious does anyone have archived pictures or the whole gallery from the old NTC website? I could fairly compensate you if required. I just remember loving how amazing that collection of candid photos and videos that site had.

I have quite a few pictures I know I first saw there.

Though this was back in the day where 800x600 was considered high resolution, so unfortunately most aren't that detailed compared to today's pictures.

8 hours ago, LordTheNightKnight said:

I have quite a few pictures I know I first saw there.

Though this was back in the day where 800x600 was considered high resolution, so unfortunately most aren't that detailed compared to today's pictures.

That's ok with me lol. I'm used to that. Would you be willing to share them with me?

I didn't sort them in a way that says "From NTC Web", so I only remember four of them to be clearly from that site, and two are just variations of the other. But still here they are.

CELDIO98.jpg

22.jpg~original.jpg

11barbi-benton.jpg

c12.jpg

• Like 1

@LordTheNightKnightOh great! Thank you! Those are lovely.

Would you be able to send me the rest of those pictures you were talking about as well? I could connect with you via dropbox or some other way if you're willing to.

Again,

"I didn't sort them in a way that says "From NTC Web", so I only remember four of them to be clearly from that site"

And I'm not looking through the tens of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) of fur pictures that I have, just to jog my memory on any others.

(besides, I already did that just to identify my favorite overall fur pictures, a project which is already massive, but I hope to post on this site when I finish)

My apologies. Would you be willing to send me a photo dump of just a good portion of the pictures you have, whether they are NTC or not? As I said, I can compensate you for your time and the pictures if you're willing.

I have 37 images that I've specifically saved to an NTC folder. You're welcome to them if you want them. No compensation  required. Please PM me for delivery options.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Paddy said:

Give me a few days and I'll send you a Dropbox invite to over 3000 NTC archived pics. 

Yes please - if you're open to sharing them that would be amazing. I'm sure a few of my old posts will be in there somewhere!

On 8/31/2021 at 8:07 PM, Paddy said:

Give me a few days and I'll send you a Dropbox invite to over 3000 NTC archived pics. 

Hi Paddy, I remember NTC very well. Back in 94 to 97 ish. It's where I discovered that there were other people felt like me about fur.  Would you be able to PM me the link as well please?

Thanks.

On 8/31/2021 at 7:07 PM, Paddy said:

Hello Paddy yes please, I would really appreciate that if you could send it over to me. Please send it to this account's inbox as my old account's inbox is already full lol.

Internet Wayback Machine may or may not help for this. 

Does anyone have the adult images from FourrureClub?   I know they took them down a few years ago, but there are several in there I'd love to see again. 

1 hour ago, punisherthunder said:

Internet Wayback Machine may or may not help for this. 

Does anyone have the adult images from FourrureClub?   I know they took them down a few years ago, but there are several in there I'd love to see again. 

Unfortunately that's the first place I looked before asking, and there is not really much to find there. The pages are still up but none of the images will show.

Hi

I have 140 pictures from NTC Web I could share. There were also a couple bondage shots on the site (I have 116 of these).

Which ones do you want and how should I transfer them? Anybody else interested? (I am not new, but until now was just a lurker, so no idea what is acceptable regarding upload/messaging etc.)
As someone already mentioned, they are quite low res, so size is just 6 MB zipped for the fur pics, 5 MB for bondage.

You could attempt to create a gallery (that's the most user-friendly way). I haven't done that yet but I suppose I should be quick and efficient. Otherwise you can simply attach the ZIP-files to your reply on this thread, the max. attachment size is 48.83 MB so that is large enough. 

8 hours ago, divx said:

Hi

I have 140 pictures from NTC Web I could share. There were also a couple bondage shots on the site (I have 116 of these).

Which ones do you want and how should I transfer them? Anybody else interested? (I am not new, but until now was just a lurker, so no idea what is acceptable regarding upload/messaging etc.)
As someone already mentioned, they are quite low res, so size is just 6 MB zipped for the fur pics, 5 MB for bondage.

Hello divx, I think a zip file would probably be the easiest. I would like to see both if you're able to. All you have to do is select the pictures in a group, right click and then send to zip folder. It'll automatically create a zip folder with all the pics.

Zipping was not the problem ;-), more where to put it. Sorry when I was unclear.

I have attached the two zips to this post. Have fun!
(the bondage ones are a bit a weird collection, but it is what was available back then...)

@blowmybagpipes2: I do not need any compensation, but if you have any 80s inspired high res pictures or videos I'd gladly take them!

ntcweb-fur.zip ntcweb-bondage.zip

Edited by divx
  • Like 2

Okay, this is the first of three large zip files full of pics either from 1980-1990, or gave me enough of an 80s vibe even if I wasn't sure of the year.