does anyone else have any stories of them seeing women wearing full length fox fur coats in public.

furlover362436

Okay I am a 26 year old and my earliest memory of seeing someone in a full length fox fur coat was back when i was like 8 years old back in 2003 when a women who would wear a full length fox fur coat would pick up her kids at an afterschool program that i belonged to in the fur coat. The last time I ever saw a woman wear a full length fox fur coat was back in 2009. I love looking at photos and videos online of women in full length fox fur coats. I like to make up stories in my mind (and i have even written one down before on my laptop) of women who work/live in places where everyone always owns/wears full length fox fur coats and that makes her extremely jealous/envious of the other women who own full length fox fur coats until one day she gets a full length golden island fox fur coat and then she goes out and shows off her full length fox to everyone. I am just curious to hear stories from people who have memories of seeing women wearing full length fox fur coats in public or from those who have worn a full length fox fur coat in public before.

I’m trying to think if there were any during my impressionable years. BUT the most recent was a few years back with my wife enjoying an evening post dinner stroll in Whistler with her full length Crystal Fox.

• Like 1

Hey @furlover362436 I actually saw a woman wearing a beautiful 7/8 golden island fox fur coat in a walgreens this past winter! I hadn't seen a woman wearing a fur like that since I was a younger kid around 25 years ago when I was like 5 lol. It was absolutely gorgeous, and she was astounded initially that I knew it was fox fur let alone golden island. She let me touch it too and it was absolutely lush and thick. Please pm me, I'd love to talk more about it.

Many years ago, I was in Deruta, Italy. My wife was shopping for pottery and I was taking a break by going outside. Across the street a woman got of a car wearing a mammoth fox coat. I watched as it flowed around her as she walked. It was a died a soft brown and almost reached the ground. She went in the cafe and I did not see her emerge.

• Like 1

Last fox coat I saw was a woman in the park last winter.. we had a -40C spurt that lasted a few weeks... it was a huge red fox... I was conveniently going for a walk in my Silver fox, but she was getting in her car to leave just as I was getting there, so never got the opportunity to compliment her on her coat...

On 8/17/2021 at 12:55 AM, pnwhist said:

I’m trying to think if there were any during my impressionable years. BUT the most recent was a few years back with my wife enjoying an evening post dinner stroll in Whistler with her full length Crystal Fox.

...and may I add that there’s nothing like strolling around a wintry picturesque moment with a beautiful lady kept warm in her coat.

682DF9CD-35AA-4652-983E-089CCCC73A23.jpeg

Edited by pnwhist
  • Like 5

On 8/18/2021 at 11:49 AM, furs limited said:

Many years ago, I was in Deruta, Italy. My wife was shopping for pottery and I was taking a break by going outside. Across the street a woman got of a car wearing a mammoth fox coat. I watched as it flowed around her as she walked. It was a died a soft brown and almost reached the ground. She went in the cafe and I did not see her emerge.

That's awesome! Do you remember what she looked like?

On 8/22/2021 at 3:05 PM, pnwhist said:

...and may I add that there’s nothing like strolling around a wintry picturesque moment with a beautiful lady kept warm in her coat.

She looks absolutely gorgeous there @pnwhist

It must've kept her nice and toasty for sure!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, pballer1507 said:

Not to sound rude but definitely should post more photos! 

If I find any more than are shareable, it’ll be shared. Unfortunately and fortunately, I spent more time enjoying the moment with my wife than taking pictures of her! :)

• Like 1

Followed a silverfox lady in a IKEA store, pretended to look at furnitures when she looked back at me.

She smiled when i put my fingers deep in their sheepskin rugs.

• Like 3

Most recent one was an older lady wearing a hooded silver fox fur, very nice, but it was windy and snowy so didn't see much of her. Coat was old though, so not so many skins and very stretched if I remember correctly. 

The other time was at a tram stop, a woman with what a FL red fox, or even golden island, with a baby stroller. I was in the tram unfortunately, but that red/golden looked splendid! 

Hope to see many more soon 😅

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I am like everyone else in that I love to see furs being worn in public.  I love the projection of power, wealth and vanity that they emote.  I live in Nashville and I encountered a woman in the airport here a couple of years ago.  She wasn't beautiful but she did have a lovely mink...hope you like

Iphone 11-14-2014 376.JPG

Iphone 11-14-2014 380.JPG

Iphone 11-14-2014 381.JPG

• Like 3

6 hours ago, bifurlover said:

I am like everyone else in that I love to see furs being worn in public.  I love the projection of power, wealth and vanity that they emote.  I live in Nashville and I encountered a woman in the airport here a couple of years ago.  She wasn't beautiful but she did have a lovely mink...hope you like

Iphone 11-14-2014 376.JPG

Iphone 11-14-2014 380.JPG

Iphone 11-14-2014 381.JPG

She is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for posting @bifurlover. Would you be open to me messaging you?

• Like 1

On 8/22/2021 at 11:05 AM, pnwhist said:

WOW. How magical. I dont know how you resisted the urge to make love with her in that coat right then and there.

14 hours ago, blowmybagpipes2 said:

She is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for posting @bifurlover. Would you be open to me messaging you?

Anytime!

6 hours ago, FurMaster3 said:

WOW. How magical. I dont know how you resisted the urge to make love with her in that coat right then and there.

I would have been  happy with just the mink 🔥❤️😍💕

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this today at a Walmart near Port Angeles,WA. I only got quick glance and it looked like a vest that was leopard print design. It was about 38° outside. ENJOY20211013_112701.thumb.jpg.2a0ff9fab52f444de995eeb918f50e8f.jpg

• Like 1

I remember a gorgeous blonde wearing a gorgeous full lenght  golden isle fox fur coat and in tall heels..... in a mall walking with her husband when I was in Central Texas when I was pretty young in the mid 90s...

• Like 1

I know you guys will love this. Most of my best fur sightings were in airports when I traveled a lot a few years ago.  I lost most of my collection when one of my older cell phones took a dump but I still have this glamour mommy while in the Delta Sky Club in Atlanta.  I had about 10 picture of her but can only find this one.  Such a magnificent mmmmmminkkkkIMG_3117.thumb.JPG.0b2d04fe8d489ac104b16e0d37bda5bc.JPG

• Like 2

When I was a kid, I had an interesting experiece seeing a woman walk on a fox fur rug with her shoes on, which started my fur rug fetish as described in detail in my recent post Fur Fetish and the Story of My FIRST Fur Rug (With Pictures)  If she had taken her shoes off before stepping on the fur rug, I would not have developed a fetish for fur rugs as explained in the linked post.

I also recall a teacher in elementary school who wore a long fur coat during the winter months.  Based on what I remember of the fur coat compared to some of the pictures on this website, I think it might have been fox fur.  She was not our teacher, but we (the kids) thought she looked like a prostitute.   

On 10/15/2021 at 1:45 PM, pnwhist said:

Is it safe to say that we’ve expanded the conversation beyond the Fox fur type?

If so, I’ve got some additional memories to share. 🙂

Someone's already talking about rugs instead of coats so I guess you can have at it

• Like 1