Female

Debrotica

I'm a man, but I won't be one of those weirdos asking for pics. I will instead say I'm happy to see you all here! 😃

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mandarijntje said:

Hi there, I’m also a woman (43) from Holland, both my boyfriend and me adore fur.

Hi there hope you well  . How many furs you got 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Fox said:

Get ready for the flood of messages & DMs from the sausage fest that is this community. 🙄

Already started , I don't really know why when a women joins and posts pics , that it seems like an open invite to send me DM's 

5 hours ago, minkme said:

Hopefully you don't get a flood of messages so that you can enjoy the forum.  

Too late, already started, I don't know why when a woman posts pics that it seems to be an open invite to start sending me private messages 😒 

10 minutes ago, Zaphod_bee said:

@Debrotica: it's unfortunate,  but men are way more than women in the fur fetish area. Therefore women are overrun... 

I completely understand , but still doesn't make it a so called open season so too speak 🙄

1 hour ago, Debrotica said:

I completely understand , but still doesn't make it a so called open season so too speak 🙄

Unfortunate way of the internet that men feel it totally acceptable to resort to Neanderthal behaviour whenever a woman makes herself known in the forum. Sort of the same thing when you throw a chip or french fry into a gaggle of seagulls and they all lose their mind over it.

Sadly, people don't know how to behave and it's a very disappointing and real reason why women seldom make themselves known here. Would so love to be proved wrong on this though....

Edited by ozfurlova
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Debrotica said:

I am with you, but that ratio makes it totally clear: if only a certain percentage of the majority answers this ( and is too explicite) this is a high number - and for you it must be really offensive...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Zaphod_bee said:

I am with you, but that ratio makes it totally clear: if only a certain percentage of the majority answers this ( and is too explicite) this is a high number - and for you it must be really offensive...

Just a little off putting , as I know men have a fantasy about fur , and as I like fur as well , then I thought I'd share the same passion 

7 hours ago, Zaphod_bee said:

@Debrotica: it's unfortunate,  but men are way more than women in the fur fetish area. Therefore women are overrun... 

I think it's more this notion that we don't teach men to behave themselves around women in certain places. Unless all the women are explicitly spoken for, and even then that's not a guarantee, a lot of men think it's okay to just come up to a woman and treat her like something there just for their gratification.

This isn't a new problem. I remember bringing up the issue when Neojaguar first took over the site and I'm sure it existed well before that. It's never been successfully tacked by the Admins, I suspect in some part that's because they've all been male themselves and don't appreciate how distressing being the recipient of this form of behaviour is. I'm sad to say but this place is sinking to the same levels as FFG.

http://www.thefurden.com/index.php?/forums/topic/6567-the-im-tool/&do=findComment&comment=47957

I'm not familiar with inner workings and coding of the website, but maybe an option to either turn off the Inbox entirely or just incoming messages? That way, a person can choose if they want to both send and receive private messages, or just send them themselves. If a person fears the potential flux of thirst messages, they could simply close the valve on the input and contact only the people they choose themselves.

But, again, I don't know if that's even an option...