Hello from the UK :)

John Jones

Hi all,

I’m a married fur lover from the UK, my wife embraces my fur fetish but doesn’t feel confident enough to wear fur out as such socially etc.

My fetish is very much the elephant in the room, she sees buying fur as a waste of money so buying new fur is a battle unfortunately, I’d love to see her and her friend wearing fur nothing more just to see them both wearing fur would be out of this world, we have two faux fur coats a full length and a stroller length coat my wife has dark brown hair, and her friend dark red the brown coloured fur coats would contrast them hairs coats fantastically. 

My wife is to shy to even introduce fur into the conversation by wearing a coat and gauging her friends reaction, we’ve several faux coats in our collection so it’s a possibility that should my wife wear one of her coats she could offer her friend a try on and see if it could progress perhaps.

I’ve even thought about asking her friend myself, along the lines of “I’m going to by my wife a new fur, what do you think?” to gauge her view on faux fur, maybe then if she’s open to it ask her if she would like to try ours on etc.

Problem is I’m not close to her friend so it’ll come across as weird, and I won’t want to upset my wife and ram a wedge between my fur fetish and her willingness to wear it for me.  

Does anyone have any ideas how i can approach the idea, if my wife’s friend says no then it’ll be awkward as they work together as well.

Your wife embraces your fur fetish is a good thing.  And that is your secret.  I am sure your wife does not talk to anyone about what you enjoy at home.   But asking her friend to help?  You might want to hold off.  Especially if you are not close to her friends.  If your wife finds out you put her friend up to it, things may not be good for you and it may put you a step back in your relationship with your wife.  

As for my wife, she knows about my fur fetish.  Nobody else does.  I don't push my wife because I know she will say no to wearing furs. 

16 hours ago, minkme said:

Your wife embraces your fur fetish is a good thing.  And that is your secret.  I am sure your wife does not talk to anyone about what you enjoy at home.   But asking her friend to help?  You might want to hold off.  Especially if you are not close to her friends.  If your wife finds out you put her friend up to it, things may not be good for you and it may put you a step back in your relationship with your wife.  

As for my wife, she knows about my fur fetish.  Nobody else does.  I don't push my wife because I know she will say no to wearing furs. 

That’s my concern she’ll go totally against fur, that would terrible.

Maybe I’ll see if my wife would wear her black faux stroller to her works xmas party, her friend will also be there could be a talking / starting point ? 

I think you have to work it out slowly with your wife. I too am working on it with my wife and its been years with no gain.  

I’m in a similar situation, my wife likes wearing furs and occasionally plays in them (with me). Unfortunately this isn’t often enough for me, so I play on my own and meet other fur friends when I can. She knows about my fetish and about me meeting others. It’s a situation that has evolved over the years and we’re both happy with it.

Now I get to play with others (I’m bi so it gives me a few more options) and she isn’t feeling guilty about not having the same sex/fun drive for fur as me.

BTW - you look good in the coat.

1 hour ago, Furfreddie said:

I’m in a similar situation, my wife likes wearing furs and occasionally plays in them (with me). Unfortunately this isn’t often enough for me, so I play on my own and meet other fur friends when I can. She knows about my fetish and about me meeting others. It’s a situation that has evolved over the years and we’re both happy with it.

Now I get to play with others (I’m bi so it gives me a few more options) and she isn’t feeling guilty about not having the same sex/fun drive for fur as me.

BTW - you look good in the coat.

Thank you 😊

6 hours ago, minkme said:

I think you have to work it out slowly with your wife. I too am working on it with my wife and its been years with no gain.  

I think it’s a case of approach slowly and hope it works out.

Edited by John Jones

Hang in there. its going to take some time.  My wife went from the naughty side and played along with it, then she tolerated it and then she stopped playing along and does not want anything to do with it. 

I'd say, if you can get your wife to at least wear one of the coats you have comfortably, that is step 1. Yes, the Christmas party or any winter outing would be a good start.  Who knows, maybe she will grown comfortable with wearing them on her own. 

I’ve spoke on to her friend who is very keen on getting her own fur so hopefully once my wife sees her in fur she’ll feel more comfortable as well.

That is good that you had a positive reaction from her friend about fur.  How did you bring it up?  Is she into trying real or fake fur?

• 2 weeks later...

Seems to me at the moment that you are more interested in your wife's friend in fur than you are your wife, I would tread very very carefully on this one , it's something that if mentioned, then I  myself would bring it into a conversation at some point , and then see what the reaction is .😁

Welcome to our little corner of the world John Jones,

I will share with you a little around my relationship with my wife and fur. We have been together for >15 years (married for 10) and I told about my fetish for fur, sheepskin, puffer jackets, boots etc pretty early on in our relationship. 

For a very long time my wife didn't understand that my fetish was something that was alternate to our relationship together as opposed something that was part of me. 

She initially hesitated wearing fur (publically or while being intimate). However, in time that has changed. To the point where she has on a few occasions worn a fox coat out to dinner and we have fur and non fur sex. 

I think the point here is communicating with your partner. My wife didn't understand where I was coming from and what my fetish meant to me. I had to find a way for her to understand and for us to communicate what we do and don't want. 

I will also say there are certain things that I want that are well beyond her hard limits. I do still struggle with not all of my needs being satisfied, although I can say we have come a long way. 

I hope that helps. 

Although one question I do have is around your interest with you wife and her friend. Are you interested in them together or separate? 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all, okay well as I said I spoke to my wife’s friend about fur - she was very open to the idea.

I’ve also spoken with my wife, and over the last few weeks she’s surprisingly really embraced the idea of wearing fur - she’s even brought me my own coat ! 

Not sure how it’s come about, but I’m not complaining ! I’ve not spoken to our friend about fur since the initial conversation but I’m over the moon my wife has found a love for fur, to the point she’s allowed me to buy her three coats and one for myself, we’ve even been out in public albeit in the evening to a quiet country walk both wearing fur ! 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi John Jones, it’s great to hear you’ve made progress with your wife and able to enjoy furs together.

I also love the idea of my wife’s friends or mother in law in fur, but I have left this as fantasy only.

You mention that you spoke to your wife’s friend about fur and it went well. How did that come about and what was said?

I also very much echo fluffa’s comments.