Jump to content

What does your bed look like?


FurMaster3
 Share

Recommended Posts

@Norwegian lynx WOW! THAT"S AMAZING! Now all that's missing is a sexy woman nude on top, for you to fondle with furs? Is there one in particular you like to sleep with, or is it more a rotating basis? Which is your favorite?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, FurMaster3 said:

@Norwegian lynx WOW! THAT"S AMAZING! Now all that's missing is a sexy woman nude on top, for you to fondle with furs? Is there one in particular you like to sleep with, or is it more a rotating basis? Which is your favorite?

Blue Fox is the definite favourite, but the coyote is the most used during the cold season (no oven in our current bedroom) due to its durability and no risk of yellowing or damage to colours, and the rex rabbit as a comforter the mid seasons. The coyote is also uaually brought to our cabin in the winter, where the temperature in the bedroom often drops beneath 10C in the night.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Norwegian lynx said:

Blue Fox is the definite favourite, but the coyote is the most used during the cold season (no oven in our current bedroom) due to its durability and no risk of yellowing or damage to colours, and the rex rabbit as a comforter the mid seasons. The coyote is also uaually brought to our cabin in the winter, where the temperature in the bedroom often drops beneath 10C in the night.

Sounds scrumptious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, FurMaster3 said:

@furnz What are we looking at? What furs do we have here?

2 Silver, 1 Crystal, Golden island, 2 Blue, 1 Red, 1 Purple, and a platinum fox just out of the picture. Plus a artic hooded coat and sable jacket being worn 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/2/2021 at 10:58 PM, Marcel said:

did you use a camera from 1940?

No, I just find colour photos very boring in general 🤗, but since you asked...

IMG_20210911_204515_7.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/4/2021 at 11:12 PM, furnz said:

No, I just find colour photos very boring in general 🤗, but since you asked...

IMG_20210911_204515_7.jpg

thx, the crystal is much prettier in colours

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...