What does your bed look like?

FurMaster3

A custom made fur blanket. 28 SAGA blue fox pelts surrounding a timber wolf that I shot in Canada.  

There is a beaver pelt on top of the nightstand. 

image.thumb.png.0ea862194e9ab43c757d2282768e27fc.png

• Like 13

There are no furs on my bed because all my furs are on the floor as rugs, where they get trampled by dirty shoes so they need to stay off the bed.

The image is pretty poor quality, but anyway. This is my bed! A full size comforter with a comfy silver fox blanket on top and fox pelts on top of the blanket for max comfort!

MyFurBed.thumb.jpg.abe66cb3d07e9c52146725ca10eb58d3.jpg

Edited by Furloverzip
  • Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2021 at 12:16 PM, coyote 1 said:

A custom made fur blanket. 28 SAGA blue fox pelts surrounding a timber wolf that I shot in Canada.  

There is a beaver pelt on top of the nightstand. 

image.thumb.png.0ea862194e9ab43c757d2282768e27fc.png

this is a stunning fur blanket! I got one but furrier explained me I should get 14 pelts (2 rows only) and indeed, it is heavy enough. But I am planning to get a bigger one someday, at least 3 rows and 24 pelts which will be huge and ultra heavy

this is my dyed blue fox fur blanket with sheepsking rug (6) and hooded blue fox fur coat. I simply love furs

IMG_3430.JPG

• Like 11

I am so glad there is a bunch of us having fur bed. To those not having one but wanting one, you will get it! there are no so many fur blanket offers. when I was asking 10-15 years ago, nobody wanted to make one telling it is difficult and time consuming and now. My furrier told me it is one of the best works, no need for measurements and coming back to try on

• Like 2

On 7/23/2021 at 1:49 PM, excalafur said:

love your bed Tiff

Thanks baby, you know how much I want you to join me in it......xoxo

On 7/23/2021 at 6:35 PM, minkme said:

Tiffany, how many different types of furs do you have on your bed?

Well, in this pic I see red, blue, silver, golden isle, shadow and marble foxes, as well as finn raccoon and mink. It is just a big pile of coats, jackets and accessories. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not going to claim I sleep like this every night, because that would be leathal in terms of temperature - not to mention the drying and oxidation damage we do to our prized posessions with sweat - but as a showcase (or show-off rather) of how what my collection allows me!

Full pelt blue fox fur on top of pieced rex, with full pelt coyote facing up. All queen sized blankets. Extra throw sized rex blanket covering the pillows.

Now just waiting for the temperatures to plummet again, so I can nest up like this every now and then!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Like 12