Straight married men

FurMaster3

If you are married how does your wife feel about your affinity? How did you introduce it to her, so to speak? If she already shared your affinity, where and how did you meet?

My wife is fine with it.  Even though she doesn't really share my love of fur.

But last night I was woken by her laying beside me on the bed in my full length faux blue fox coat.

The rest is my memory, and your imagination!

I’m due to get married next year. Although my wife to be doesn’t share my passion for fur, she does wear fur inside and out of the house, in the form of gilets, fur hats and large fox fur hoods. It’s taken a while to break the stigma. We started with faux fur which never complimented her so we then started buying real fur and over the course of 6 years we have accumulated a lot of fur. We’re still however yet to make that all important jump of buying a full length fur coat. 

Im dying to buy her one but with the warmer weather coming, she sees it as a waste of money. 😩 might buy one anyways and hide it. 

I asked her already in early stage and she was completely open to it. Later on she even asked me to buy her furs. She enjoys the furs although she is hesitant about wearing them outside, she mostly enjoys the pleasure it gives me. 

• Like 1

X.. fiance..really didn't like the fact that I love furs... it was hard enough for me bc she thought she wasn't first in my life.. she was wrong, but that doesn't matter any more to me..

My wife actually looks forward to future wintry excursions and bringing one of her full lengths (brown mink or crystal fox) depending which one complements her hair color at the time we go. If we set out to a cold European trip, she’d actually like to get a Silver Fox stroller to wear while we hunt down opportunities to watch the Northern Lights.

• Like 1

I am probably one lucky man, long story but I introduced my now wife to furs only a short time into our relationship, 28 years on we have a large collection in the bedroom which is growing each time I see another one I like. 

Took a bit of explaining of my total passion to start with but now she enjoys them with me.

• 3 months later...
On 5/15/2021 at 7:49 PM, Coyote said:

My wife is fine with it.  Even though she doesn't really share my love of fur.

But last night I was woken by her laying beside me on the bed in my full length faux blue fox coat.

The rest is my memory, and your imagination!

I’d love a faux blue Fox coat, can I ask where you got it from and do you have a picture ? Obviously of just the coat 😊