Who here is submissive in furs?

Fur slave

I am 29 years old, I love skins since childhood.
I discovered my desire for submission in my teens, always thinking that I would be enslaved by a beautiful woman wearing furs.

I am opening this topic to all those who are submissive, and also to those who are domineering, so that we can interact and exchange experiences and ideas.

This is my first contribution after the topic I created as "hello".

From Fur Slave.

Definitely submissive in furs. You got me every time!....many ideas, fantasies and experiences...

7 hours ago, Furfreddie said:

Definitely submissive in furs. You got me every time!....many ideas, fantasies and experiences...

I am also submissive.
I told a little of my story in the topic above. I would love to chat with more submissives, mistress and dommes.

29 minutes ago, Mistressmink said:

I'm a submissive CD sissy and love to wear furs and serve my master make or female. 

I'm not a CD, as I told in my story, basically my wife and Mistress exploring these other punishments with me ...

In short, she forces me to wear furs, I have other maid dresses that were not made of leather and now she presented me with this one. She likes to see me like that haha ...

I would love to hear your submissive stories.

7 minutes ago, paul2809 said:

Male sub here... 

tell me more paul2802, i'd love to know.

I'm also Male Sub ...

On 5/7/2021 at 7:34 PM, Bfur said:

For the right guy in the right fur....YUP!

the same thing as you, but with girls ... I hope you always get your wish.  Right now I am wearing my chastity belt wearing my fur maid dress and watching from the balcony my Mistress in a blue fox fur coat fuckin other mistress who is her friend, also wearing a silver fox fur coat.  It looks like a movie scene, I know.  But as I said other times, this is my life of submission in furs

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Furski said:

Fur maid dress??? Sounds exciting. Wife forces you into fur? Don’t you love it?

Yes, she forces me to wear a maid dress.
Now she has gone a little further with other things, but this is a more complex story.

I am a straight male who likes it when the submissive wears fur, but who themselves does not like it. Weird I know.