The Power of the Mink Stole

MinkStoleFetish

At a very early age in the 1950s I became fascinated with Ladies wearing mink stoles.  The fascination became full on fetish excitement while still quite young, and of course I had no idea why or what it all meant.  I just knew that seeing most women who wore them created an urgency and intense feelings of "pleasure" within.  As most Ladies back in the day wore them with long kidskin gloves and many with veiled hats, the combination could overwhelm me to the point of - - - "losing control," shall we say.  As I had access to quite a number of minks and leather gloves in my living situation, I would seek them out to touch and fondle whenever the opportunity presented itself.  By the early 60s my young person's perspective began to associate mink and leather gloves with a form of feminine nobility or haughtiness that also overwhelmed my young mind and emotions.  Not long after that I became more informed concerning the concepts of fetishism and female domination, both of which have occupied my heart and mind for decades now - expanding, however, into other related directions.