Date at the furrier?

Pelts

Has anyone taken a friend or a significant other to a furrier and just tryed on furs for the fun of it?

Because I have and it was fun.

Yesssssss, it's a blast to pose in all the foxes and cuddle in the collars and get the question from the clerk "are you going to buy something or not?" lol

I took my ex girlfriend to the fur store that I used to work at. That way I could have her try on all the furs I wanted without the sales person caring, since we're friends and she encourages it haha. Would be great to be able to do that again in the future.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gai said:

I took my ex girlfriend to the fur store that I used to work at. That way I could have her try on all the furs I wanted without the sales person caring, since we're friends and she encourages it haha. Would be great to be able to do that again in the future.

Wow. Would love that. I bet u were in your element.

My wife and I went to a 3/4ths retired Furrier to have her full-length crystal fox coat cleaned. What we fully enjoyed was listening to this Master Craftsman’s stories built on 50+ years of experience in the industry and his breadth of knowledge and history on all things and types of fur. I think we were easily there for an hour.

...if you ever get a chance to interview these true artists please do to allow their legacies to live on.

Edited by pnwhist
Typo

Unfortunately many furriers are closing their door and retiring from the business.  Their Sons or daughters does not want any part of the fur business. 

• 2 weeks later...