Random fur fantasy

furlover2194

I've been thinking about this a lot but when the shops open up again (in the UK) I'd love to fulfill my risky fantasy of taking a fur off the rail and having my way with it in the fitting rooms.

Would love to hear thoughts on this.

• Thanks 1

Hmm!  Nice fantasy but risky!  Any shops that sell fur are bound to be upmarket which means lots of security, cameras and locks on the fur garments that that have to be unlocked by an assistant before they can be removed from their hangers. 

Second hand shops are more likely targets but even they tend to be aware of valuable stock.  Personally, I'd be really scared of getting caught and the details being in the newspapers. 

In all honesty, keep it as a fantasy! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For me it´s the same as for Fox: Keep it a fantasy and do it with your own furs.

Ever thought about buying a "brand new fur" with somebody else´s fluid on or even in it ? ...

Not sure which country you reside in. Anyway, for my part, I have my very own private collection of furs. I also have several mannequins which always display some of my furs which I change daily. Fur coats look so much better this way rather than on hangers. Admiring my furs this way leads to temptations which you can guess at!!

• Like 1

It's risky to snoop around in rich women houses too, everybody got cameras nowaday, but i got away with it saying that i was looking for the fusebox lol

On 3/2/2021 at 12:33 PM, dongleboy said:

Hmm!  Nice fantasy but risky!  Any shops that sell fur are bound to be upmarket which means lots of security, cameras and locks on the fur garments that that have to be unlocked by an assistant before they can be removed from their hangers. 

Second hand shops are more likely targets but even they tend to be aware of valuable stock.  Personally, I'd be really scared of getting caught and the details being in the newspapers. 

In all honesty, keep it as a fantasy! 

They have to unlocked it from the hanger if you are going to try it on.

and public humiliation? you wish! all that happen is that you have to buy the fur and maybe you get banned from the store.

Yes very important to know the boundaries.  Fantasies are best kept that way.  In a shop - no way - you'll get the police involved.  

Risk definitely heightens the sex drive.   I did just once in exceptional circumstances - when I was electrical testing for the landlord.  She was a powerful and attractive women, a real man eater and on one occasion she dressed up in her furs and teased me.  It was totally unexpected.   I should have jumped on her there and then, but I had a dumb and dumber moment and didn't respond.  There were furs all over the place and when she'd gone out...    Frankly if she'd caught me I think she would have and  'milked the situation'.  

Other than that I exercise self control in the face of temptation.  

• 2 weeks later...

Well - at the time she was wearing a mink jacket with a white fox hat and was applying lipstick whilst eyeballing me via the mirror.

Around the house there were wardrobes literally exploding with ladies fashion and accessories.  The doors wouldn't close on them.  Now I'd like to say one of these was packed with furs but alas no.  I'd day there were probably six or so mink jackets/coats.  There was more variety of fur types with the accessories and a lot of it all out and about.   It was an arctic fox handwarmer that caught my eye. 

She was a fashion designer and  has been pictured in Hello magazine,  but I'm not going to name her here.  Great fun and made a good espresso.

• Like 1

That sounds too risky. I would never do that personally but the thought of depositing ypur stuff on fur that will be warn by others sounds very HOT.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Back in the late 1980’s I loved to visit Salvation Army and Good Will stores in and around the city, that I lived in. I love, really love fur, but I also have a thing for winter jackets made from all different kinds of materials. Especially jackets that were once loved, now a little dirty and cast aside. I will admit to making a lot of impulse buys without trying them on or examining them closely. Simply because I like the way they looked, felt and or smelled. Although, most of those jackets ended up as buffers when I played with the furs in my position Sorry for those jackets, NOT! I just somehow knew they enjoyed being the targets or objects of my affection.

Nevertheless, there was one Good Will store close to an upper, upper middleclass neighborhood where I purchased several soft, genteelly used, sheepskin jackets. I got really lucky on several occasions and acquired five fur coats from that store for under 30$ USD. I will never forget one lynx. It was such a beautiful soft, rich, virgin when I took passion of it. Unfortunately, lynx fur unlike fox does not cope well with rough play and wet love. Nevertheless, that type of fur is an awesome lover in bed.  

To the point of this story every sheepskin and fur that I purchased from that one store, had some evidence of dried essence in the sleeves. I could only come up with one theory or assumption. There were two boys both, around 19YO that worked in that store, doing the heavy lifting. I could easily assume that one of them loved to physical attack and assault jackets, as much as I do. I envied that lucky boy in a way, because he had an endless supply of new victims! Victims that could not tell anyone how much fun he had raping them and then even more fun watching a guy like me purchase those jackets only to discover his dirty little secret, after the fact.

Edited by coyote 1
  • Like 2