Ebay bidding

paul2809

Ok, so, when I bid on ebay? Is it a set price that I want to pay? Or like a minimal price? To pay for something?

I'm just tryin to understand how this works..

I've seen some used furs on ebay such as racoon and beaver and fox furs... that I would love to buy for my self in the future..

It’s an auction.....you bid in increments and the person who has the highest bid when the auction ends, wins the item for that price.

Sometimes sellers will have “buy it now” price, which is what you can select if you want to pay that price listed to end the auction early. 

some sellers also have “make an offer” which you can put in an offer price and see if the seller will end the auction early for what you offered. 

it’s quite simple once you get used to it. I can see how it could be a little confusing for someone who has never messed with auction sites before. 

Paul, If you're the highest bidder, you can also set a maximum price so if someone else bids, you can stay ahead until your maximum is reached.  Ask many questions on the care of the fur before bidding.  .