Newbie to the Den

FurHat01

Greetings, all. 28 y/o male here with a secret affinity for fur fashion.

Like most, it all started at a young age, but not in the way you'd expect in my case.  As a kid, two of my favorite Disney movies was "The Rescuers" and it's sequel, "The Rescuers Down Under". In both films, Miss Bianca (a Hungarian mouse played by Eva Gabor) wore a few stylish pillbox fur hats.  I remember myself looking at her fashion and thinking she was pretty, but that was about it.  Fast forward to my teen years and I see "The Rescuers" again by chance.  When Miss Bianca came on screen, the memories came back to me, but at the same time, I was also thinking: "Why am I feeling this way?" 😳

I then realized that I had an attraction to fur, specifically the pillbox/boyarka style fur hats for women.  Ever since then, I've kept my secret love for fur hats quiet, aside from a few confidants.  I'm hoping to meet other like-minded people here and share a few fantasies of my own via RPs.  Thanks for your time and thanks for having me.

Kindest Regards,
FH01

Welcome to the forum! 29 year old male here, and my feelings for furs have lasted for as long as I've been sentient.

It's amazing what random stuff can spark it though, like in your case with a Disney movie. It's almost like it's a dormant trait in everyone, just waiting to be triggered!

Hope you get some good times on the forum!

• Like 1

Thanks, Norwegian!  I'd love to get in touch with a few others on the forum who have a similar liking for fur hats 😊  Any recommendations, please?

I agree with you that fur hat's, especially pillbox hats or ushanka style hats, look amazing on a beautiful woman, but for me personally it's nothing unique about the hat itself that triggers my emoitions, it's the whole package! But seeing any fur in real life is such a treat that I sure can appreciate a hat or a scarf on it's own as well! It certainly can complement a fur outfit very nicely.

hat.jpg.8b3f900155d24f115ace2ab5ad5b92e7.jpg

• Like 2

Such a beautiful picture ❤️ Thanks again, Norwegian 😃

I'd love to find out if there are any users who want to have an RP with me from time to time about fantasies like this 😊

😜 Lol

Nice to meet you, vujo. 😄  I do enjoy the extra company, but do any you know of any women of my age group (late 20's-early 30's) who are part of the forum that I could talk and RP with, please?  😅