Thankful for Fur

a_man_of_many_foxes

I am very appreciative of my fur collection! Been without power for sometime in Texas because of the winter storm. My fur collection has come in very handy :).

• Like 3

I just saw on the news about Texas.  I just remember going there one summer, my glasses fogged up and it was 110 degrees outside.  I would never think that it will snow and freeze in Texas.  Are a lot of people wearing furs this week in Texas? Its supposed to get worse and without power.  Good luck and stay warm. 

18 hours ago, a_man_of_many_foxes said:

I am very appreciative of my fur collection! Been without power for sometime in Texas because of the winter storm. My fur collection has come in very handy :).

My heart goes out to you; you are in a very difficult situation! A friend that lives just outside Dallas and I were texting when his cell died. 

Yes I understand your feelings when it comes to fur. There have been many times when I have been so grateful for the animals that willingly or not sacrificed their fur coats for my pleasure, comfort and warmth.  

What a disaster in Texas, and no power, it looks really bad.  People are leaving town. Shortage of fuel, food. No heat for days.  Stay warm and safe. 

Usually I appreciate if it is snowing - not this year in Texas. I wish you all the best, stay safe. Let's hope the weather forecast realizes and you will have a warm weekend.