Hello from Bulgaria

Disastress

Hello everyone! 24 yrs old, male here, from Bulgaria. 

Having this fur "thing" since young age. I dont know where it came from tbh, but i know it arrouses me much. I love fox, raccoon and other "long" haired types. I love jackets, parkas, vests, shoes and other clothing with fur garments. Mostly prefer fur on hoods, collar, cuffs, or just the whole thing. I describe myself as "straight" cause i never had intimate contact with the same gender, but to be honest i am excited to try (fur involved lol). The problem is here in my country furs are considered more feminine, so its hard to pick something furry, made for men, and not last to wear it in public. Anyways i always buy jackets with atleast fur hood, or just try out some other when shopping. My current winter jacket is just fur lined on the inside (faux sadly) But i always wanted a fur lined parka, with big fur hood, cuffs etc + fur vest and fur boots... eh dreams... 

So thats me lol. Would love to meet new people, new experience, and excited to see if anyones here from Bulgaria too. 

Cheers! 

Welcome! I'm afraid that, for me, the Bulgarian view fits in with my taste: furs are very much better worn by beautiful women rather than by men or live animals. But I know you'll find plenty of men here who like to wear fur and I'm sure you'll feel at home.

Welcome to the forum! Fur is for everyone in my opinion, but the styles for men and women are different. I prefer fur trimmed ornljned jackets for more casual outings, and until recently woulnt really consider wearing a full fur jacket outside here in Norway. But your tastes and opinions change over time, and I'm now working on expanding my collection with more furs that I can wear outside myself!

Thanks, nice to hear your opinions. I love fur on women too, but i love it on men, and especially on me. Love the feeling and it gets me hard too lol. 

I too prefer to wear fur trimmed only jackets, it will be hard for me to wear a full fur jacket/coat here, but i would love too. 

And would love some boys "fun" in furs too, but imbtoo shy at the moment 😅