Fur Coat Sex

MrAren

I have been lucky enough to have had a couple of girlfriends, an ex-wife, and current wife who have been gracious enough to dress up for me in fur at bed-time. Black stockings and the whole works also helps, as does some decent perfume.

First girlfriend who obliged told me the story about the time she needed to go for a pee in the middle of the night and it was freezing, so she grabbed her fur coat, did her business, and upon returning to bed got pounced on by her ex-husband. It's not just us, folks !

In recent years (we are both knocking on a bit), my wife was initially hesitant (not PC, going out of public favour etc), but she noticed quite an improvement in performance when she did as asked. I keep encouraging her,  and the approaching colder autumn nights will help. Also a little positive reinforcement also helps - she is much more likely to be eaten-out when appropriately dressed, and that drives her nuts.

Finally, I got a fur-mit which I rub my wife's back and front with as part of foreplay, she just adores it.

Best wishes,

MrAren.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrAren said:

I have been lucky enough to have had a couple of girlfriends, an ex-wife, and current wife who have been gracious enough to dress up for me in fur at bed-time. Black stockings and the whole works also helps, as does some decent perfume.

First girlfriend who obliged told me the story about the time she needed to go for a pee in the middle of the night and it was freezing, so she grabbed her fur coat, did her business, and upon returning to bed got pounced on by her ex-husband. It's not just us, folks !

In recent years (we are both knocking on a bit), my wife was initially hesitant (not PC, going out of public favour etc), but she noticed quite an improvement in performance when she did as asked. I keep encouraging her,  and the approaching colder autumn nights will help. Also a little positive reinforcement also helps - she is much more likely to be eaten-out when appropriately dressed, and that drives her nuts.

Finally, I got a fur-mit which I rub my wife's back and front with as part of foreplay, she just adores it.

Best wishes,

MrAren.

Wife and i r enyojing fursex for a long time,using her sectional redfox coat ,marten and otter pelt,and a lot of imagination,ehheheheheh

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing, Mr  Aren! Yes, I've been lucky enough to have had sex where a fur coat has been 'involved ' and it's pretty terrific.  I've also had a fling with a wealthy woman for whom the welfare of the coat was not of paramount concern and teased me by flicking hot cigarette ash on it!  That certainly drove me crazy! 

• Like 1

I borrowed a mink coat for some fun with my wife.  The first time went ok.  We were very nervous worried about damaging the coat.  

the second time with the borrowed mink, I got my wife pregnant 

• Like 2