Inaugural Furs

furs limited

It was nothing like days gone by. When panning the ground level, restricted by Covid-19 crowd, I spotted a mink coat with sable trim at 11:38 AM. There were a couple of sheepskin lined coats; one then and another at 11:52. Other than a few hats, collars, and some faux fur, that was all I saw. 

Most importantly we have a new President!

Melania and Ivanka can go back to wearing their chinchillas, sables, and the rest of their furs. The charade is over.

• Like 3

I'd wondered if J. Lo  or Lady Gaga would dare to wear real fur for their appearances since both are enthusiastic fur devotees but alas not.   I did look at the 'crowd' carefully but wasn't as eagle eyed as you, furs. ltd. 

I was always surprised that the 'first lady' didn't wear furs during her time in the White House.  I mean it would have been controversial but that didn't seem to be a problem in other aspects of her wardrobe. 

7 hours ago, dongleboy said:

I'd wondered if J. Lo  or Lady Gaga would dare to wear real fur for their appearances since both are enthusiastic fur devotees but alas not.   I did look at the 'crowd' carefully but wasn't as eagle eyed as you, furs. ltd. 

I was always surprised that the 'first lady' didn't wear furs during her time in the White House.  I mean it would have been controversial but that didn't seem to be a problem in other aspects of her wardrobe. 

I even expected Melania to wear fur some time, just because it would surely lead to an outcry mainly from the left. So disappointing.