This is promising.

furs limited

A sunny day with 29°F temperature, and a young woman just walked through the neighborhood with her dog. And for the first time in a long time, someone beside me was wearing fur. She had on a very nice dark brown, full-length mink coat. Surprised and pleased to see this. Things may be looking up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Simply a nice looking woman in a sleek, very long mink coat. It may have been vintage, but it looked silky and in great shape. I think the dog was a beagle, but that little guy was not my focus of attention.

I think vintage furs are in style right now for people who usually aren’t fur wearers... I’ve seen a few as well and I live in Houston... I did see quite a few in downtown Chicago too. Fingers crossed

The continued lockdown in the UK has, inevitably, led to people being reluctant to leave the house. This, along with the total lack of tourists, has resulted in me seeing precisely ZERO furs this winter.  I really don't see the situation improving until next winter. 

Such is life. 

1 hour ago, furs limited said:

Simply a nice looking woman in a sleek, very long mink coat. It may have been vintage, but it looked silky and in great shape. I think the dog was a beagle, but that little guy was not my focus of attention.

Did you speak to her?  I'm sure she would have relished a compliment about her coat! 😉

I saw a younger-than-millennial girl in one of those skinny 80s blue fox cropped jackets in the greeting card section of a grocery store -- in suburban upstate New York -- the other day.  Her mask matched the rest of her outfit.   And I noticed another young femme in a vintage raccoon jacket while stuck in traffic.   

I'm hopeful for this generation.  Whatever you call them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Joe said:

I saw a younger-than-millennial girl in one of those skinny 80s blue fox cropped jackets in the greeting card section of a grocery store -- in suburban upstate New York -- the other day.  Her mask matched the rest of her outfit.   And I noticed another young femme in a vintage raccoon jacket while stuck in traffic.   

I'm hopeful for this generation.  Whatever you call them.

Wow that sounds incredible! 😍 I'm guessing they were around college age? That would be Gen Z (and pretty much everyone under 25 are). A young woman in blue fox is promising indeed, especially in America. Hope it keeps up.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

How are you doing love ! OMG I love

your style ❤️ 

im from Oklahoma and was wondering if you

might like to chat about furs 

or making content in my furs.

I have over 30 😉

• Thanks 1