Prices

paul2809

So i I'd like to ask what the average price would be for a pre owned fox fur coat?? From ebay/etsy or another website that is reasonable depending on the quality of the fur...

Preferably blue fox ..

I want a knee lenght if not full length plus size.. womens 2x to 3x..fox fur coat to invest in.. the future for my self to own and wear..

Opinions are great appreciated and welcomed 

I have gotten some amazing used furs for great prices and have seen some horrid furs listed at astronomical prices. Me personally, I would save up for new if possible. I have gotten some great foxes for less than $500 and have gotten some older coats at higher prices when I first started buying them. But like I said I personally think it’s worth it to wait and spend a little more on a new one. It’ll last forever.

I don't see a lot of 2x to 3x furs and to be honest, a womens 2x isnt the same thing as a mens 2x. Mens furs usually have a larger frame because we tend to have longer sleeves and broader shoulders. so a size 2x in a ladies is like a 16-18 in a tag size. Which is equivalent to a 44-46 in a mens. If you own a leather jacket then that would be the best way to determine the fit. Also keep in mind that a fox coat is much bulkier than a mink, so the larger the cut the heavier the weight.

I understand...

I have tried on one full lenght womens blue fox, but unfortunately it was a.. touch to small for me to wear..

I fell in love with the fur for its warmth and lenght and how sensous it was....

This is the blue fox that I tried on not for long as I mentioned above...

I hope to find one like it in the future... I found thisnfur at am estate sales business locally...

4C8FEBA1-0EF6-49CF-AE71-C430E066CC0F.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My god. Do I have to explain everything? Go to xe.com. If you want to find out prices of things in different monetary units, it will do the conversion for you with up-to-date rates. 🙄

Sorry to say this Paul but I don't think you are going to find a Men's blue fox in stock in your size. You can't just find plus size garments off the rack you know. And finding them preowned is even more difficult. Most garments that sizes require more labor and thus cost more brand new. A full length blue fox brand new might run you for about $4,000-$4,500 in your size depending on the cut. And if its gently used it could still cost you about $2,900. Now most stores will let you put items on layaway, so they will only charge you a specific dollar amount every month. So if you prefer the idea of a custom made coat that is tailored to fit you, you can have your coat paid off by Fall of next year if you give the shop around $500 a month and then you can pick it up when its ready.