Buying fur from Wish

furlover2194

I was browsing Wish recently and noticed they sell nice looking fur coats very cheaply (around £10!!) Do you think this is too good to be true or worth making a purchase?

No.. don't buy fur from wish..  its all from. China and American coat sizes and China coat sizes are way off from what we wear...

Your better of going to ebay, the etsy app/.com.... PoshMark.. website/app

And your local thrift shops/furriers...

Edited by paul2809
Correcting auto spell check

I am not sure Wish (or even aliexpress) is the problem. In China it is considered an honor is someone replicates your design. Meaning the pictures do not always meet up with the actual product. Usually the first picture is the beautiful real fur product and the description mentions faux fur. Also fur is a product for man labor, which is expensive, the cheaper the product the less effort was put in it. A simple fur coat requires about 40 hours for the furrier to make, on top of that there is the price of the fur. You can give it a try and worst case you loose $10, or be happy with the money spend. I did some similar purchases on Aliexpress and results were mixed, even with respect to the price. Also paul2809 has a point, even if you compensate for the difference in sizes the actual product might differ. Personally I would go for the $10 investment and experience the joy of buying from China (and learn to save money for the local furrier :) )