Misses in fur

Fur dale

Hi ive had a fur fettish from.a very young age just recently  asked her to wear fur in ned and she said yes she dosnt mind haveing sex wearing  fur  wich is a really  big turn on for me she looks super hot with my fur on am so glad i asked her to wear fur she understands  about my fetish for fur 

• Like 2

For my wife it has even become a turn-on because she knows the effect it has on me. So now when she feels horny she puts on a fur coat. 

• Like 1

It sure is a turn on for me shes going to wear it tonight  for me and have sex in it cant wait am excited  thats the coat there what do use think 

20201112_143726.jpg

• Like 1

i loved reading about your news that your partner was going to wear some fur for you. It is so sexy and erotic. I am also very lucky as I have a crystal fox that my partner sometimes wears but she prefers faux fur so we have had lots of adventures, including role play, with her draped in fur. Like you I just asked about getting her a fur coat and she agreed but preferred to wear faux fur when we go out (or did). Since then we have had so much fun. We discuss scenarios and fantasies and she knows how turned on I get. She will even catch me looking at other women in fur and tease me about what I would like to do with them if they wore the coat, gilet or jacket.

Enjoy all your fur fun.

• Like 1

What kind of fuax furs does she have . U like my new fur coat its so soft  cant wait to have  sex with her wearing it think she knows its a big turn on for me . Im.the same looking  at other women in fur its so sexy