Hi from the UK (near London)

Furs'n"skins guy

Hi all I have recently joined this forum and pleased to be here too.

I am a gay guy and have always been into leather wear but fur is a fairly recent obsession (and an addictive one too!)

I would love to chat or meet with likeminded. I also have an interest in the dark side of fur (the cruelty aspect) - I know this isn't everyones thing but just being honest.

I have a few pieces but of course want more! Please message me on here to chat more!

Thank you, Jay

Guys, I used to live in London for 8 years and I know there are many who love furs and even wear furs! I had a chance to meet at least a dozen of them, straight, gay... Pity no longer there!

• 2 months later...
On 9/28/2020 at 6:20 PM, Furs'n"skins guy said:

Hi all I have recently joined this forum and pleased to be here too.

I am a gay guy and have always been into leather wear but fur is a fairly recent obsession (and an addictive one too!)

I would love to chat or meet with likeminded. I also have an interest in the dark side of fur (the cruelty aspect) - I know this isn't everyones thing but just being honest.

I have a few pieces but of course want more! Please message me on here to chat more!

Thank you, Jay

Hi Jay, I'd love to chat to you about our shared interests. London here

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, London here.  Used to know a lovely older chap who was big into his leather and would love to combine with my furs, he used to look amazing with a blue fox jacket worn with his leather trousers.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...