What is your favorite kind of fur and why?

MonarchofFur

On 8/22/2020 at 2:28 PM, FurLover90 said:

Bear because the idea of owning a predator's pelt for a rug fascinates me. It's the reason why I hunted a bear. The only other fur I have is a coyote coat which I also like but I need to have the complete hide with a face to feel truly complete. Maybe when I do get more animal pelts like fox, wolf, and hopefully a lion, then I'll have a new favorite. Bear may not be the softest fur but it's definitely one of the most empowering furs to own.

Bear, wolf and wolverine excite me greatly. I've felt some pretty soft bears, mostly Alaskan/Canadian winter/spring pelts, but they are not as soft as fox, lynx, llama/alpaca, Icelandic or merino sheep, Cashmere goat, etc, or my male Golden Retriever's luscious blonde pelage.

Edited by Tashi
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 10/26/2022 at 5:41 AM, Tashi said:

Bear, wolf and wolverine excite me greatly. I've felt some pretty soft bears, mostly Alaskan/Canadian winter/spring pelts, but they are not as soft as fox, lynx, llama/alpaca, Icelandic or merino sheep, Cashmere goat, etc, or my male Golden Retriever's luscious blonde pelage.

Lmao. 😂

• 3 weeks later...

\

On 10/25/2022 at 8:41 PM, Tashi said:

I like wolverine, wolf, brown longhaired beaver,  plucked and sheared land otter, shearling sheepskin,  lynx, wild red fox, coyote and bison. Reindeer and caribou shed too much for me.

• 3 months later...

Parka ruffs: Wolverine with the claws attached

Parka cuffs: Plucked and sheared land otter

Mitts: Brown longhaired beaver

Mitt liners:Plucked and sheared land otter.

Trapper hats: Brown longhaired beaver

Mukluk Trim: Brown longhaired beaver

Mukluks: Hair on cowhide