Fur hat styles

paul2809

What are good combinations of fur hats to mix with furs??

Fur trapper hats ?

Large fox fur style mink topped hats??

Ive been looking for other styles to mix with my furs..

Purely informative..

I prefer fox fur hat in box size with a thick (fox)fur tail attached at the back of the hat. It is always one of my ultimate fantasies when combined with a fox fur coat being worn by a woman. 

• Like 1

I found some nice mink hats in San Francisco at a used clothing store. I haven't been there in a while. Some nice silver mink hats that fit me quite nice.

Have 3 fox hats. Agree hard to find in bigger sizes, but managed it. (i'm a 56/57) Like to pay under £80. Ironically not a fan of the tails and have been known to cut them off lol.

37 minutes ago, chloelovesfur said:

Have 3 fox hats. Agree hard to find in bigger sizes, but managed it. (i'm a 56/57) Like to pay under £80. Ironically not a fan of the tails and have been known to cut them off lol.

Send me the tails, if you don't want them hehe

20 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Send me the tails, if you don't want them hehe

They went proper tails Marcel, like two little flappy bits really ! 😄

• 5 months later...

I'm still looking for larger fox fur roller style hats and I'm also kinda liking the mens ushanka fur hats as well..Marcel... do you know of any one on the web that sells plus size fur hats?

I'm looking for a fur roller hat of 62.5CMs to 64CMs..  which equals 7 and 7/8s hat size for men..

I've not had any luck at all..

Any takers...

I'm fine with a leather top, but prefer a fur top...

• 4 weeks later...

I'm with @Jonasfoxluvr; pillbox/cossack style fur hats (with and without tails) are top notch for me ❤️

However, I also appreciate fur berets and cabbie hats (like the ones attached), too ☺️❤️

Pictures of hats are from FurHatWorld.com

Kaycee_Brown_Mink_Equestrian_Hat_61632.jpg

Ladies_Mink_Fur_Beret_Hat_35313.jpg

For myself, I'd stick with trapper/ushanka style hats, since it's a bit informal and also practical.

I'm also not a big fan of matching the fur of the hat with my jacket, since that in my eyes looks too thought out and not very casual. Again, that's my own style! I live seeing a matching fur and fur hat on a woman! But for me, it has to look more casual.

I only have one fur trapped style hat, with sealskin exterior (a classic Norwegian style fur) lined with blue fox. I wear it both with my coyote fur jacket, my shearling and my Nobis parka with coyote fur trim, depending on occasion. Had alot of compliments on it from friends and family!

20210114_144400.thumb.jpg.298de3f39517ce9c5a20d2633d093b4b.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have a beaver and  black garment leather trapper hat but I would like to get a beaver and land otter hat, beaver and golden tan deerskin leather, full coyote with the tail and wild silver fox and black garment leather.  Golden tan deerskin with Beaver trim on the front and sheared land otter earflaps would be nice too.