What got you interested in Fur?

MonarchofFur

Someone before me said once, “the first time I saw a woman in a fur coat I got a very strange feeling in my stomach and it has never left me!” 
I understand that completely! 

082E78F7-233F-4131-BD6B-E58924A3DA8F.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 years later...

My first memory in life was of my rich Aunty Sam .she was reaching out to take my almost 1 year old naked just dried off body from my mom to hold me .well she was wearing her full length golden island fox fur .I remember seeing the fluffy cuffs coming at me and even that fur touched my skin I went into shock my whole body stiffened up and my mom said it looked like I wanted to just laugh histericly but my brain didn't know how yet .and then I went limp and got this look of absolute BLISS they put the.coat down on the floor and pricede.up with pillows.i couldn't even sit up om my  own yet .they said I just besides myself just making baby noises and slapping my Hands on the fur untill I passed out.and as I got older my aunt and mom always were in competition who had the most or best furs so lucky mothers was always a fur coat or. Jacket hanging somewhere and i used to play with them and hide under them but i hadent discoverd somthing that would change everything Screenshot_20230627-235833_Photos.thumb.jpg.6501a5ae7effba6109b7b6c6cfeb2f35.jpg 

image.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deezy said:

My first memory in life was of my rich Aunty Sam .she was reaching out to take my almost 1 year old naked just dried off body from my mom to hold me .well she was wearing her full length golden island fox fur .I remember seeing the fluffy cuffs coming at me and even that fur touched my skin I went into shock my whole body stiffened up and my mom said it looked like I wanted to just laugh histericly but my brain didn't know how yet .and then I went limp and got this look of absolute BLISS they put the.coat down on the floor and pricede.up with pillows.i couldn't even sit up om my  own yet .they said I just besides myself just making baby noises and slapping my Hands on the fur untill I passed out.and as I got older my aunt and mom always were in competition who had the most or best furs so lucky mothers was always a fur coat or. Jacket hanging somewhere and i used to play with them and hide under them but i hadent discoverd somthing that would change everything Screenshot_20230627-235833_Photos.thumb.jpg.6501a5ae7effba6109b7b6c6cfeb2f35.jpg 

image.png

What on earth are you posting? Random pics and weird format looks more like your phone threw up on the page

• Haha 1

I know my grammar is terrible and I have a Crack in my screen so the space bar is glitchy and I am new to all of this cutting and pasting and I couldn't get on of the pasted things to come off so forgive me but you don't have to make fun or insult me because I can get insulted and find something  about you to poke fun at and embarras you but I'm a nice guy and let this one slide 

Edited by Deezy
Grammar

How my fur fetish did start is not easy to say, I would say that it did come in stages thru out my life. I think I had the start of fur fetish in my early youth and I mean early, I can still quite vividly remember fur played a part in my early childhood dreams from the time I was four, maybe five. I did have dreams about women on horseback hunting, I had that dreams for a year or two the women was always dressed in very nice dresses, but when I was four or five the even started to wear furs during this hunts. But I did not understood that much of that at that point.

A bit later in life, when I was around ten years old, is when I can see a more conscious fur fetish starting to take form. I would be very hard to pinpoint this if it had not been for that I can remember quite well where I was when it started. I was visiting my grandmother, she had become a widow that fall and she always had the radio on, and it played a news report about the anti-fur rally in the capital.

That news report did start me down the rabbit hole to understand what they did demonstrate against, I was born in the later parts for the 1980’s. So I did start my search on the web and after a bit of use of Alta-vista  I did find some pages and some pictures. It was first much later that I did understand that the pages I did find was for the national version for PETA.

Anyway I did find this picture of a youngish women, I would guess that she was around my own age (now), maybe a bit younger. She was in a fur coat, since the picture was in black and white It is hard to say exactly what type, but either silver fox or red fox, anyway she had a full fox pelt around her neck that did bit it own tail. She looked so beautiful, and happy. Around that picture it was lots of classical fur farm picture for hurt fur animal and wounded fur animal and so on. But the effect that was meant did not really work on me, this was meant to show the cruelty of fur, but to me it only made me think that if all that would have to happen for her to be happy was for this animal to die, I did think that it was worth it, she was so worth it.

During my early puberty, this feels did grow, and I did do some drawings of women in furs torturing men, yes I did also start to develop a thing for BDSM during this time. That my mom did not get a heart attack when I did show her those drawings is still something I do think about.

But when I started at high school my love did end up on the back burner for some years, and so it was for most of my teens. It was not really before a autumn evening during my senior year of high school that it did start up again and it was one of the younger female students that did start take it off the back burner by asking me what my view of fur was, I could not really give her an answer, there and then but during the subsequent weekend I did do some search and did get a much better understand of what It was, and did found my furs fur Community on the web FFG, and did understand that I did love fur and especially the women that wear and love furs, and that is the end of that. I do not own furs, but love seeing women in furs.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Deezy said:

I know my grammar is terrible and I have a Crack in my screen so the space bar is glitchy and I am new to all of this cutting and pasting and I couldn't get on of the pasted things to come off so forgive me but you don't have to make fun or insult me because I can get insulted and find something  about you to poke fun at and embarras you but I'm a nice guy and let this one slide 

Does the space bar also do punctuation on your device? I'm asking for a friend.

On 7/2/2023 at 1:33 PM, SlyRoxy said:

Does the space bar also do punctuation on your device? I'm asking for a friend.

No need to make fun. This forum isn’t excactly full of input from new members, and the few that actually turn up should be treated friendly and with respect.

• Like 2

He or she can't bother me . I'm laying in bed with a female friend. She was nice enough to bring her late grandmother's collection of fox fur boas . She loves furs to but she doesn't  have a penis so she enjoys teasing mine with all this ohh sooo softblue fox . They can stay with there highlighter and correct my  paper all they want I'm going to have another orgasome .

I was born with the love of fur. I remember trying to feel all the faux fur and fleece I could find in any store when I was younger. And I kept doing that until I was like 14 when I got too self conscious to do it. Also about that time I discovered the love of fur and fursluts and I got hooked. Then Fur mistress uk really got me hooked on fur.

I started to dream about owning fur bedding sheets and fur coats, hats, shoes, Everything! But as a hard working single middle class dude I doubt that will happend.

But from a young age, I'm still young, I got determined to one day own a fox fur coat, but that day has yet to come. I have a worn shearling coat and some faux fur hoodies which I love to wear. But never do.

Nowdays I'm getting desperate to find like minded people and I think I just might. Finally being able to talk about my passion for fur without getting weird looks from friends.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2023 at 1:03 AM, Deezy said:

He or she can't bother me . I'm laying in bed with a female friend. She was nice enough to bring her late grandmother's collection of fox fur boas . She loves furs to but she doesn't  have a penis so she enjoys teasing mine with all this ohh sooo softblue fox . They can stay with there highlighter and correct my  paper all they want I'm going to have another orgasome .

yes sen pics dm me

On 7/4/2023 at 1:58 PM, minkme said:

Oh, Grandma's? Does Grandma know where her Boas been?

Shes dead just like your personality  lol .....

• Confused 1

• 7 months later...

I'm not sure. One  of my earliest memories was enjoying getting powder puffed after bath time. Then came images from a funny TV show. A lady in a fur was burning everything her boyfriend gave her. I remember feeling butterflies in my stomach over her as I wondered what was happening to me. Then came the infamous fox wrap that mom borrowed. Had all I could do to hide those feelings! From that moment on I wondered what it would feel like to wear a fur. 
As I grew older magazines and TV were sources of inspiration but I was fur starved or teased by brief encounters. When I did encounter furs I was usually nervous having to control my "enthusiasm". I had all the symptoms , Blushing , weak in the knees , butterflies in the stomach, trying to look/feel without notice, general awkwardness and we all know the other one! I was so afraid people would  discover my secret but I always believed in the day my dream of wearing a fur would come true and it did, thanks to a full length beaver fur coat! The sensual  and thrilling experience  gave me the satisfaction of finally being able to be true to myself!  

I mentioned this in another thread, but the first time I remember being excited by fur was when I watched the live-action 101 Dalmatians movie as a kid. I couldn't put it into words back then, but Cruella and her furs excited me in a way that was new to me at that age. In fact watching that movie was probably one of the first times I had been sexually turned on by anything. Maybe the fact that I encountered and got aroused by fur at such a young age is what led me to develop the fetish.

Edited by Furlover93
  • Like 1

There is a reason I have a thing for massive fluffy fur coats and long cigarette holders!
Amusingly , I'm talking about the animated version. I went wild inside trying to imagine wearing Cruella's furs having already experienced a fox fur up close and personal.   (I'm blushing now!)

Edited by shyfurwriter
ad on
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, shyfurwriter said:

There is a reason I have a thing for massive fluffy fur coats and long cigarette holders! (I'm blushing now!)

Elegant older women wearing fur is one of my favorite things and long cigarette holders definitely go well with that aesthetic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1