What got you interested in Fur?

MonarchofFur

It's not been 24 hours since my greeting post here but already I want to try and interact with many of you here. The best way I can think of doing this is why not tell me the very stories that got you interested in fur. Curious to hear what different instances had formed this community together. 

I'll start by sharing the primary reason I got interested in fur and it was do to with a family member of mine
It all started quite young for me, possibly in my pre-teens where I was living in a house of four siblings, I being one of the middle children. I had an older sister who was rather beautiful and very sweet had a  great interest in fur coats and enjoyed wearing them around the time she got into high school, every time winter came around, you would see a fur coat wrapped around her. I took advantage of this when ever me and her hung out and I got cold that I would just immediately hug her just to absorb the warmth from the coat. I always enjoyed the feeling of how soft and warm it was. Quite comforting in my eyes and my sister didn't mind it what so anytime I did hug her. So I got to say for my interested it was all thanks to her that I'm very hooked on fur now.

What about you guys? What moments in your life was  the biggest starter for your interest?

• Like 1

Oddly enough, a combination of things- the feel of fur and the animated Tarzan movie that came out when I was young. I'm a big fan of full pelt furs because they're the most visceral versions of fur we have. Nothing is left to the imagination of where the fur came from when the head, tail, and feet are dangling from the pelt! On the topic of how the Tarzan movie impacted it, I just remember seeing him slay Sabor with his bare hands and it just seemed so empowering- we dominate nature, so why shouldn't we wear furs? It's just a shame that he didn't go on to wear Sabor's skin in that movie. 

That's also why I love lynx and other feline furs- the spots and stripes are so wild and provocative! 

I suspect that the response to fur is part of who we are and it shows itself at different times and circumstances for different people.  The moment I can relate to is being taken shopping by my mother and grandmother to the most expensive shop in my home city.  Inevitably, I got bored and wandered off and, of course, ended up in the fur department.  The pretty ladies who worked there made a big fuss of me until my mother came to collect me and let me stroke the minks and fox coats.  I remember, as a six year old, feeling quite bereft when I had to leave that lovely environment! 

• Like 1

My first starter was when i was younger, i was originally an adamant animal rights activist, and despised everything to do with fur, fur being my primary hate. However one day i was looking for videos on YouTube about abuse to fur bearing animals, and i came across a video of some girl stroking a fur, it was a fetish video, i thought it was weird but then i remembered i hadn’t ever touched a real fur. I visited america and when i was in a department store they had coyote coats and red fox scarfs, i touched both and they felt really nice.

• Like 1

Furs have always tickled my fancy ever since I can remember. Fortunately for me I did not have long to wait for "That touch of mink" to introduce me to the soulful luxury of fur.

On 7/30/2020 at 4:10 AM, dongleboy said:

I suspect that the response to fur is part of who we are and it shows itself at different times and circumstances for different people.  The moment I can relate to is being taken shopping by my mother and grandmother to the most expensive shop in my home city.  Inevitably, I got bored and wandered off and, of course, ended up in the fur department.  The pretty ladies who worked there made a big fuss of me until my mother came to collect me and let me stroke the minks and fox coats.  I remember, as a six year old, feeling quite bereft when I had to leave that lovely environment! 

That's adorable!

On 7/30/2020 at 1:50 AM, james93 said:

I'm a big fan of full pelt furs because they're the most visceral versions of fur we have. Nothing is left to the imagination of where the fur came from when the head, tail, and feet are dangling from the pelt!

I can fully appreciate where you are coming from when it comes to fully intact pelts. It is incredibly empowering when an animal is reduced to serving a greater good. But at the same time in my own innate way. I also feel indebted to that animal for providing me with nutrition or getting used to enhance and satisfy my various needs and desires for their leather / fur. I have always felt an incredible connected to an animals’ as if they are an inherent part of me physical make up. It started with my grandfather’s home. A a log cabin located along a river in Ohio. The cabin did not have indoor plumbing and we had to use an outhouse located about 50m to the right of the cabin. The outhouse was a 2-seater. On cold winter days the soft buckskin covering the wooden bench felt so amazing to sit on and caress; as l did my business. There were also two fur throws hanging up in there. One made from beaver fur and the other raccoon. They were for covering up, when doing your business on cold winter days and to help hold down the smell. I always felt kind of sorry for those animals: "not!" I loved the way their fur felt on my bare skin.

I grew up in a rural area and hunting was a way life for food and fur. I was about 10 or 11 at the time when my best friend and I went on an overnight hunting trip in late fall. We were both in our sleeping bags just chatting by the dim light of the campfire. When my friend asked me if I wanted to feel something really different. I took the bait and said, yes. He said, unzip your sleeping bag and push your Levies down to your knees. Truth: I had no idea what he had in mind.

He had been using his sheepskin jacket as a pillow. Pulling it from under his head he tossed it on top of me. The jacket was well worn and dirty, but it felt wonderfully soft. He leaned over and procced to press the fur down on my >>>> using it to massage me tenderly. I could smell his aroma in the jacket as that fur excited me for the very first time. That night I discovered the true value of fur. We never repeated that night. But from that point on trapping, hunting and pelting animals took on a whole new meaning.   

• Like 3

Interesting topic and thanks to all for interesting posts. 

For me it started with mascot suits. As a very young boy I was incredibly fascinated with the idea of putting on a different suit, especially the head. One would think that I would become a furry, and although I find it fascinating, it’s not my main thing. I speculate that there might something about the «second skin» that triggers it for me. 

I come from a small industrial town and had no family members, more distant relatives or family connections with furs. The town being what it is, there was also very little fur to be seen. «My» decade was the 90s. The decade where fur was virtually non-existent in both fashion and pop culture. On top of that it was before the internet.  It was thus a gradual awakening through random glimpses when I happened to watch an old sitcom thar ran on Norwegian television.

My first proper awakening was a re-run of Dynasty in the early 90s. I must have been 7 or 8. That was the first time I got to see a fur coat beinh worn properly over time on screen. It was a revelating experience. I was mesmerized by the whole aura of luxury, sophistication and elegance that emanated from the characters on screen. Since then, fur for me has been about luxury and elegance. A world so far off from my grey, small town. 

That was the very beginning. Since then it has developed after my first contact with real fur which came later than many of the other members of the Den. 

But that is a story for another time. 😀

• 1 month later...

In first grade (1990 or 1991), I went on a school field trip to the San Diego Zoo.  I got the chance to pet a live chinchilla.  I remember the fur was super soft.  That chinchilla fur was the first type of fur on any mammal, living or dead, that I touched in my young life.  In January 2006, I bought my first four pelts.  They were from a seller on eBay.  The seller was frozencritters and the pelts were a beaver pelt, three muskrat pelts, and one ermine pelt.

Edited by Panimal
  • Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 7:49 PM, MonarchofFur said:

It's not been 24 hours since my greeting post here but already I want to try and interact with many of you here. The best way I can think of doing this is why not tell me the very stories that got you interested in fur. Curious to hear what different instances had formed this community together. 

I'll start by sharing the primary reason I got interested in fur and it was do to with a family member of mine
It all started quite young for me, possibly in my pre-teens where I was living in a house of four siblings, I being one of the middle children. I had an older sister who was rather beautiful and very sweet had a  great interest in fur coats and enjoyed wearing them around the time she got into high school, every time winter came around, you would see a fur coat wrapped around her. I took advantage of this when ever me and her hung out and I got cold that I would just immediately hug her just to absorb the warmth from the coat. I always enjoyed the feeling of how soft and warm it was. Quite comforting in my eyes and my sister didn't mind it what so anytime I did hug her. So I got to say for my interested it was all thanks to her that I'm very hooked on fur now.

What about you guys? What moments in your life was  the biggest starter for your interest?

Do you know if your sister's fur was real or fake?

I was at a family xmas gathering when about twelve yrs. old. The main bedroom looked like a good place to hide. When I entered, in front of me was a large pile of coats with a grey wool one on on top with an enormous matching fox fur collar. It stopped me in my tracks. I started feeling funny and wanted to touch it. Electricity passed from the fur to me and I was hooked. After stroking the fur for a minute, I had an irresistible urge to wear it. Into the bath I ran with the coat and put it on. I gazed at myself in the mirror for a good ten minutes. It was Heaven on Earth. To this day a big, lush fox fur collar makes me weak in the knees. I can't own enough of them. Can't wait for winter!

As I remember I have already written it and posted in another thread far before this one, but still I am glad to share it here again. 

When I was a child I used to play around a soft white towel which I liked to wrap it around my body while watching TV or playing toys(before I purchased my first fur few years ago, I used to jerk with this towel). Then one day my parents showed me the cartoon of 101 Dalmatians (1961 version) which I was shocked by the huge (fox) fur coat of Cruella plus her passion on fur, and also I feel sorry about the final outcome of Cruella in the film(failed to make a new fur for herself). Back to that time, I felt excited and my little friend down there would start erecting whenever I saw Cruella(e.g. on posters, in books or cartoon, etc.), and a fur in any forms(e.g. scarf, coat, collar, etc.). But still I have no idea why I had such response when I saw or touched fur or other fluffy things (such as that towel I love), so neither do I know anything about fur fetish at that time. 

My younger sister had a fur vest before when we were both child(not sure whether it is faux) but she didn't like it much, so I usually liked to wear and stroke it secretly when my family wasn't at home or everyone went to bed. But then this vest was given to my aunt and it never come back...And my mom had a wool coat with black fox fur collar when I was a child as well, I liked to touch and stroke it when she wore it, but again the coat was given to other relatives...

Before I had discovered FFG and the Den, I thought I am the only one in this world who has such a weird love for fur and I used to hide my obsession deliberately. 

So that's it, this is how I get into fur and discover my "special" love for fur, and I am really glad to meet you all here. 

I think a lot of us here thought that 'we were the only ones' interested in fur before the rise and rise of the Internet.  It wasn't until the year 2000 that I signed up at an Internet cafe and discovered the 'FurTwins' site that I realised that there were many others who shared my feelings for fur. 

I used to order copies of vintage Vogue from my local reference library and leaf through them, drinking in these wonderful photos. I have to say I really felt a bit self conscious sitting amongst academics studying for PHDs! 

I saw an elementary grade school wear a beautiful red fox fur coat.. swing lenght.. very soft and pretty fur... I snagged a feel for it one day... it looked amazing to me and ultra warm.....

Hi there, as a lttle boy I saw a woman in beautifull fues in our shop and I was shocked! I had such a strong sensation! I had a fetish that never went away. In the train I tend to sit beside women in furs and sneaky touched the furcoat with my vare hand. Sensational

• Like 1

It's nice to read these personal accounts, everyone!

Not enough is said about the fallacy that boys shouldn't enjoy soft textures.  My story is not unlike many of yours.  I feel like I deeply accepted myself when -- often with the help of our dearly departed members --  I found a healthy way to enjoy what we enjoy, normalizing softness amid strength.  

Edited by Joe
  • Like 1

I recently published this on Nifty.org which is not a fur site.  Every word of it is true and I love discussing it.    Quite detailed but hopefully it connects with you.  I"m not gay but developed a bisexual interest with my brother during when younger.  If this offends do not read further.

I am not including a disclaimer about not doing this or not doing that
because this is not fiction; it is real..every word.  I experienced this as
a boy with my brother..another boy.  It ended abruptly after 3 years
without a word being spoken about it since then.  I hope you enjoy my
recollection.  I will admit it gives me euphoric recall to recount the
details so I'm happy to discuss with others.  If you'd like to contact me
you can reach me at [email protected]

I appreciate all of the comments about my experiences and I'm glad that so
many of you have been aroused by them.  It arouses me to recount them so I
understand your lust. Believe me, it is mutual.

My most intense fetish over the years has been for fur coats.  My interest
in furs predates my sexual activities with my brother.  As I had said in
past chapters, the majority of our lusting and sexual activity was at our
grandmother's house.  My grandfather owned his own business that was quite
successful and they were well off.  They did not lead a particularly
extravagant lifestyle but she happened to own two mink coats.

One was a white mink stroller which is hip length.  It had beautiful pelts
and was magnificently soft and supple to the touch. It had a large full
collar that would almost hide the face when worn.  She also had a full
length beige mink coat which extended to the lower leg when worn.  It was
also very full and soft.  I don't recall the first time I did this but I
took a particular fascination to the furs.  I do recall opening the closet
where she kept them and stroking the fur when no one was around.  This was
probably at the age of 6 or 7.

Not only did I like to stroke the furs but I also started getting them out
and laying them on the floor.  I would spread them out and lie on them
while watching tv.  I have no idea why she allowed this and my grandfather
probably thought I was loony. It wasn't sexual in nature at all but I did
this many times while at their house.  I loved feeling the fur on my body
and that did eventually lead to a lifelong lust for fur.

This intensified interest was coupled with my interest in fashion and
celebrity magazines. She subscribed to Vogue and Town and Country magazines
and I loved the October and November issues because that's when furs were
prominently featured.  I'd eagerly await their delivery and I'd touch
myself while looking at the glamorous models in their huge luxurious furs.
I also noticed furs on tv and in movies so the more I saw, the stronger my
lust grew.  This time was about when my brother and I started to masturbate
together.  I never thought about furs in a sexual sense with him.  I wasn't
a crossdresser but I did love to wear the furs when I felt safe and alone.
For some reason, I never thought to share my lust for fur with him despite
our mutual lust for glamour.

We had probably been playing for about a year when an experience we had was
probably the most important time of my life sexually. We had been
masturbating each other several times a week.  From an earlier chapter you
may recall that he and I would play a game where we would "wake" the other
up by touching his cock.  Most nights we were both awake waiting for the
other to start the fun.  Again, at our grandmother's house, it was more
wonton in that when we were alone (which was frequent) we were masturbating
each other watching tv shows or using our grandfather's nudist mags and
dirty cartoon books.  We did this on a regular basis and I loved his tiny
bald erection in my hand and cumming together at the same time was so
erotic.

So a little bit of fast forwarding here.  As I said, I loved fashion mags
celebrity mags that featured glamorous women but more importantly to me,
fur coats.  This was the early 70's so there were always furs on game shows
as prizes, soap operas, movies, tv shows etc and that made my lust stronger
and stronger.  Wearing her fur coats became more and more frequent so I had
a full fledged fetish by the time I was 12.

I had never thought of myself as gay (despite craving my brother's erection
constantly).  I loved masturbating lusting for women and girls I knew and
the obsession for lusting was constant.  So not feeling like I was gay but
I started to develop an intense attraction to a man who loved furs and who
wore them frequently in his numerous tv appearances.  If you're under the
age of 40 you probably don't know him.  There was a flamboyant Vegas
performer who played piano and his name was Lee Liberace..otherwise known
by just "Liberace."  You can look him up online so you can see why I was so
turned on by him.  Liberace wore HUGE luxurious fox fur coats when
appearing on stage.  One of them had to have a train of 10-15' and it was
so hot to see him like that.  I never felt comfortable telling my brother
about this.  I know it must sound weird having this secrecy but you have to
remember we weren't even teenagers yet and we were still figuring out our
sexuality.  Liberace was a flaming gay guy but its my recollection that he
always denied being gay.  His secrets were discovered a few years later and
he ended up succumbing to HIV.  He was really a huge part of my life as a
boy.  I would have loved to have been seduced by him in his luxurious furs.
It's hot to think of him doing that to boys in general but there's no
evidence he was into that...dammit :)

The reason I'm going into such detail about that is not just explaining
what turned me on but it is part of my experiences with my brother. Also in
those days before Jimmy Kimmel and Jay Leno the longest host of the Tonight
Show was Johnny Carson.  Johnny was really the face of the Tonight Show.
Brother and I masturbated many many times watching glamorous women on the
Tonight Show.  There was one night in particular that I planned on
masturbating alone.  Again, I hadn't admitted my lust for Librace and he
was going to appear on a Friday night and I full intended to enjoy myself
watching him.  I anticipated that he would be wearing one of his huge fur
coats and but there was no guarantee that he would.

He and I had already gotten off together and frankly I wanted to be able to
last a little longer before cumming too soon with my man crush. In those
days I could cum 6-8 times in a day and we did that several times.  It's
hard to explain the degree of lust we had when we had privacy and freedom
and we acted out as often as we could. I had seen Liberace on tv many
times before but never alone and it was torturous not to be able to
masturbate while watching him.  My anticipation was exquisitely erotic as I
had been planning this for the entire week.  I had read that he was going
to be on The Tonight Show which I had seen the previous Monday in the old
TV Guide (really showing my age here).  I thought about it all week and
every time I thought about it, my heart raced and I felt some excitement.

We had gone to be before 10 so I got up at around 10:15 to make my way
downstairs for my solitary but very important lust session.  I got both of
my grandmother's mink coats out and I wore the longer one as my coat and
the white mink was in my lap and I was stroking my cock with it.  It's a
good thing that I had climaxed earlier with him because I was in a state of
white hot lust.

The minks felt exquisite on my rock hard cock and I was out of my mind with
excitement. I continued to touch myself with the sleeve of the white mink
and I was licking my precum to prevent it from getting too much on the fur.
I know there was some but I didn't care and I thought I'd use a moist paper
towel to remove any dried precum as to not have my grandmother perhaps
touching my dried precum.  I wasn't attracted to her so nothing going on
there.  I just felt that would be gross.

The Tonight Show started and I knew that Liberace was not going to be the
first guest.  So I just continued to rub and stroke and lick.  I was just
overcome with this feeling and pretty much oblivious to the world.  If
anyone had come downstairs I would have been nailed because I do recall
that I was concentrating solely on my lust.  This went on for about 30
minutes and finally my man crush was going to appear.  I already had a
towel to catch my orgasm so I was ready for Liberace.

But...totally unanticipated and shocking me...my brother had been watching
me from the stairs that were in my line of sight but dark.  He had been
watching me and masturbating himself but he never said a word.  I guess it
became too much for him so he walked down the stairs and I had no idea if
it was him or my grandmother.  I quickly pulled up my underwear and thought
what in the fuck am I going to tell her why I'm wearing her furs. I suspect
she would have figured out the truth but I was relieved to see him.  He had
his underwear under his balls and he was rock hard.  I was very very glad
to see that for my own lust and also great relief it wasn't her

He asked why I was wearing Grandmother's furs.  I finally just let hit all
go and told him I was turned on by furs. He commented that he remembered me
laying on the furs as a kid but he had no idea that I was into furs
sexually.  I asked him if he wanted me to rub him with them and he was
actually kind of nonchalant about it and said "yeah we can try that."
Well that lasted about 10 seconds because I started rubbing his cock with
the fur and he was very turned on immediately.  To this day I don't know if
fur became a fetish for him but he certainly should have after we played.
I told him I wanted him to watch tv with me and play in the furs.  I asked
him if he would wear the white mink stroller while I wore the long beige
mink.  I wanted to share my lust for Liberace with him.

So we masturbated each other sitting on the sofa together and he rubbed my
fur with the sleeve of white mink while I did that to him with the beige
mink.  Both of us were in white hot lust but he had no idea of the extra
dimension I was introducing.  I told him to keep his eyes on the screen.
My Man Goddess appeared and he was wearing the long white mink and it had
dozens of tails. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.  My
brother asked if that was turning me on watching him.  I explained that I
had planned this for a week and yes I did love him. He then asked in
earnest "are you gay?"  I said no, I loved females but I also had a huge
crush on this man.  Again, to this day I don't know if he has similar
attractions but I didn't and don't care.  I just knew that I Loved this
beautiful gay glamorous man and I was going to climax with him.

As we watched him I felt I had to explore more.  I got off the couch and
onto my knees.  I wanted to taste him.  He looked so glorious in the white
mink that I felt a need to reward him.  Without any prior experience,
without any planning, without any words...I knelt before him and took my 11
year old brother's bald cock head into my mouth.  I licked all around and
licked the shaft like a popsicle.  I was scared shitless but also totally
turned on at the same time.  I have had very few other moments of lust that
matched this in my life, but this really changed my outlook on sexuality
and fetishes.  I was drunk with both.  I continued to lick him and I could
taste some precum.  I loved this and noticed that it tasted a little
different than mine.  I was rubbing his legs and balls with the fur and he
was overcome with his lust.  I cannot fucking imagine the horror we would
have felt if she had come down but that almost never happened so we weren't
particularly worried.  I kep taking glances back at the tv to see my
beautiful man but I was so into this erection in my mouth I had to
masturbate furiously.  I didn't want him to cum in my mouth but I wanted to
see him cum in fur. I got back on the sofa and we both stroked each other
to orgasms. Our cum striking our chests and necks (oh to still have that
ability).  My lust for fur and knowing I was officially bisexual has never
left me.

Hope you enjoy.

Bifurlover
  • Like 2

Wow!  I mean like WOW!  That's some detail.  Thanks for sharing.

Oddly enough,  I'm less shocked about the sexual relationship with your brother than I am about your Grandmother allowing you to use her furs like that.  Perhaps she or your grandfather had sympathies for you because they appreciated the sensuality of furs. 

I am surprised that your grandparents let you take the minks out of the closet and let you lay on them while watching TV.  You must have had clothes on when you lay on them?

That's an amazing account @bifurlover. I know from my own formative experiences how crystal clear they still are in my mind today and that's something I see in similarity with yours. Quite the incredible encounter, it's great you can still look so wonderfully upon those memories

Thanks for your memories, @bifurlover Your Grandmother might have had some idea of the effect Fur can have on a growing lad, but i don't think your Grandfather had any such thoughts.

By the way, have you seen the Liberace biopic, Beyond the Candelabra, with Michael Douglas & Matt Damon? It's based on the book of the same name written by the pianist's lover. There's a scene in the back of a limo that might knock your socks off!!

https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&type=E211US0G0&p=Beyond+the+CandelabAra&guccounter=1

On 10/21/2020 at 3:58 AM, SimonG said:

By the way, have you seen the Liberace biopic, Beyond the Candelabra, with Michael Douglas & Matt Damon? It's based on the book of the same name written by the pianist's lover. There's a scene in the back of a limo that might knock your socks off!!

I was a young blond blue-eyed boy at the time. When I met Liberace in a gay bar called “Mary’s” in Baltimore (1982). The bar was in the basement of the Baltimore opera house. Cal the owner closed the bar the bar one night and invited 50 of his closest friends to join him in a surprise party. Cal often threw privet parties. After the party is under way Cal went over to the DJ and had the music turned off. Then Cal pointed to the stairs and Liberace of all people made a grand entrance. As he came down the stairs; He was smiling and saying hello darlings. We all cheered and clapped. It was wonderful. He was wearing one of his artic white fox furs. Oh god my heart skipped a beat not so much for him. But that fur surrounding his body was so thick, rich and beautiful. After acknowledging all of us. He went straight to the piano and had fun entertaining us for well over an hour.

Before the night was out, he invited me to dance with him. He was so flamboyant and not particularly good looking. But I wanted to feel that amazing white fur. The only time that fur left his body when he was at piano. (At that point; No one knew that he was HIV positive). In my minds eye I can still see him and feel myself pressing up against and into that fur. When we finished the slow dance, he invited me back to his hotel room. He had a suite in the Belvedere hotel. There was a very real part of me that wanted that fur; far more than him. But I turned down the offer and TY God I did, or I might not be here to tell this story.  

• Like 1

What did spark my interested in furs and fetish, was a series of events during about 8 years. To start at the beginning back in November 1997 I think it must have been, I was visiting my grandmother, and did hear on the radio about the anti-fur protests in the capital. After this radio report, when I got home I started to search for more information about the anti-fur and why they did not like it. It tok some days to find the some sites that actually did talk about it. The text where placed along with the pictures of animal in cages. I do remember that to this day, but the site did also have a picture gallery of more picture, form fur farm, but in the middel of the gallery there where a picture black and white photo of a young women, in a fox fur coat with a full fox pelt around her neck and a fur hat. I can still remember that picture clearly. My young eyes did see two things in that picture. One: She looked pretty (today I would have said sexy and great), Two: She looked happy (content). This to my then ten year old mind made it clear that if her happiness was depending om the sacrifice of this animal, it it was a worthy sacrifice, and something I could not condemn or disapprove of.

For over the next few years up to the turn of millennium, I did discover the that softness and loveliness of fur and how they made women look fluffy and soft. And started to walk into the local furrier at the local mall when ever I was there and was given free rein for some alone time.

After the turn of the millennium my feelings for fur did lessen a bit for some few years for most of jr. high and high school I did not think that much about fur and women in them. But that all changed during my last year of high school, a late fall evening.

I went to a boarding school during my high school years. The boarding school I went to was not a fancy one, we did board because it was long from where the student lived. So the student did not come from well off families.

But during my last year their two first year started at the school. I say first years, but they where of cause around sixteen both of them. During one fall evening I did chat with them, and some other students. After most of the other student had vent in one of the the two did ask me, “what I did think of furs?” At the time I had not thought that much about fur for years. So I could not tell her a good answer, but her question linger for the rest of the week and when I went back home for the weekend it  still was with me. There for I did start as I do with much of my life, I did a google search, and found FFG, and after a short read and some pics I was sure. It was clear to me that I had a fetish for fur and especially women in furs.

I can’t deny that I have felt shame for it, since the society at the moment is an anti-fur and most people seems to dislike it. But over the last few year I have accepted that I do have this fetish and that I do really love furs, and I am open about that, and if I ever find a GF that she will have to accept that I have this. Even if she do not need to indulge that part of me.

I did give the girl answer to her question later, much later I have to say. But I did by then know that she did own and enjoy fur.

That was my way to my interested for furs.

• Like 2

I had a teacher who used to wear fur in the winter. I remember always wishing I could have a moment alone with her coat so I could try it on. 

Sadly that day never happened, but I kinda knew my interest in fur was a thing. It's obviously developed from there. I've had other experiences with fur, but that was the one memory that stands out as a realising moment. 

• Like 1