Greetings!

MonarchofFur

Pleasure to meet all of you here today, 
Glad to be around others who appreciate fur as much as I do, been quite a hectic journey for me to find this community, to share a little bit about myself. I have been on the east coast of the US for a long time now, specifically in more country focused areas. I've had the interest in fur for a long time since I was young, around potentially my mid teens thanks to certain friends and family who very much held a strong appeal of the coats during the winter season.  Unfortunately I have not assumed up a collection of my own yet but one day I would like to when the time comes. For now though, I would like to primarily interact with others, like to hear how they got interested in fur, maybe hear some interesting stories that relates to fur,  and maybe if possible witnessing their own collections and such.

I've noticed that it does seem like it is not nearly as active but still I wouldn't mind to still and try to speak with some around here at the very least, So here is hoping that I will get a chance to interact with any of you in the near future!

You are very welcome to the forum. You have a point when you say that the forum isn't as active as we perhaps would like. It's up to all of us to do something about that. 🙂

Welcome!

If you don't mind me asking, you mentioned in your post about having an older sister who loved furs. Have you spoken to her about your feelings?  

Alas, my sister, who I don't get on with, is a fully paid up member of PETA! 

2 hours ago, dongleboy said:

Welcome!

If you don't mind me asking, you mentioned in your post about having an older sister who loved furs. Have you spoken to her about your feelings?  

No, I have not talked about my feelings. I tend to be more reserved and such around my family sometimes even though we get along great. 

20 hours ago, dongleboy said:

Welcome!

I told both my sisters. Wish they would tease me with wearing real lol, but they only use crappy faux

18 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I told both my sisters. Wish they would tease me with wearing real lol, but they only use crappy faux

I feel like I should have told my sister but I guess I thought it would have been too weird for me to tell her despite her being quite the understanding person, lol.