Furs in summer

paul2809

Living in Hong Kong, where the temperature can easily go up to 30°C and above in summer, so I only wear my blue fox fur coat (and some other fur boas) at night with air conditioner switched on and set to 20°C or below to enjoy the furs...

For me I really want to move to some places where I can comfortably enjoy my furs indoor, no need to be afraid of hot and humid weather...

Most of myy furs are in storage for the season. I've had my white fox cleaned and had it sent back home for therapeutic purposes in the event that I suffer with a stray panic attack while I'm confined at home.

Lol same. The Texas heat is something else. Put most in cold storage except a few for around the house with the AC cranked down...

No not that kind of therapy. I'm not a fur fetishist. I just wear them for warmth or use them as a throw blanket.

1 hour ago, Panther10 said:

No not that kind of therapy. I'm not a fur fetishist. I just wear them for warmth or use them as a throw blanket.

Just kidding Panther10.  

Any luck with getting a job at a furrier?  I suppose you did not go back up to Alaska for the summer?

I've got some summer furs. I have 3 jackets (leather, suede, cashmere) all with MINK collars. I wear  one of these every day when it's not actiually boiling hot. In addition I have a nice selection of ties, mostly MINK, but 2 SABLE, that I wear as well.  As I don't have any hair, I must wear a FUR hat. For summer use I have a knitted MINK hat. If it's a bit rainy,  I'll wear one of my full MINK hats. And as for Covid, I must wear gloves. My MINK lined ones are perfect.

There has been a couple of days when it has been rather cool. This meant I had to wear either one of my regular MINK jackets, or the light-weight SABLE. Worn both on separate occasions, with ties and hats and gloves.

Can't wait for September (or even before) when I can get back to wearing one of my full lenght MINK (or FOX) coats

On 7/7/2020 at 12:17 AM, minkme said:

Just kidding Panther10.  

Any luck with getting a job at a furrier?  I suppose you did not go back up to Alaska for the summer?

No the job hunt has to be suspended indefinitely until a coronavirus vaccine is ready. I am immuno compromised so I am confined at home for the foreseeable future.