Lafuria

blakeymikey

what do people know about lafuria - furs outlets. Are they a good company. Has anyone had any dealings with them  

19 hours ago, Funinfox said:

If you do a search using "furs-outlet" you will find posts that should be of interest to you.

Unfortunately no ita not of any use. Only 2 reviews which dont cut it for me im afraid.

I've also bought a nice mink from LaFuria. Great value. I have seen better minks, but compared to the price it was a very good buy. Great service and a thoroughly professional company to deal with.

• 1 year later...

I've gotten a mink coat from LaFuria and my feelings are decidedly mixed. On the one hand, the price was very reasonable and the coat is stylish. The dyed mink is lightweight and soft. The coat drapes nicely and there isn't an excess of leather in-between the narrow (fully let-out) strips. Coat closes with four snap-close furrier hooks. Those are the good points. 

Negatives are: the label says "Saga Royal" but the mink quality is only average (in my non-professional opinion). I own another Saga Royal mink coat that is made of extremely plush and velvety mink. So either this mink isn't "Royal" quality or Saga has lowered their standards drastically. I also own two Blackglama coats - stroller and full-length. Both are glossy mink with very short naps and dense wool. So I'm familiar with high quality mink, and the LaFuria mink coat is nice but not in the same league.

Also, the lining in the LaFuria coat is sloppily done - tighter in some areas, hanging loose in others. I was told that this coat was made in Italy and I find it hard to believe that Italian craftsmanship is this bad. There are just two labels: one that says "LaFuria" and another that says "Saga Royal" - nothing else to indicate size, materials, fur origin, care and cleaning, etc. For ready-to-wear (not custom) fur, that's unusual. This seems more like the quality I would expect from a nicer mass-produced Chinese mink coat than Italian. 

All in all, it's not the huge bargain that you hoped for but it's not a bad buy, either, if you understand exactly what you got. 

• Like 1

They are based in Poland. I bought a golden fox fur from them and I really love the quality and the lining. I have no experience with their mink. 

• Like 1