Trouble from your love of fur?

davethediplomat

Hello! I'm wondering who among  us has gotten in trouble or yelled at for their love of fur? Could be flirting with someone or rubbing a coat in public ? 

18 hours ago, furs limited said:

Was the customer in it?

Fuck nooooo, only her expensive coat. She was away for shopping. The bitch had it comming really, trying to act like she was my boss.

7 hours ago, LustForFur said:

Oh please, more details, Marcel!

I got caught at the moment I blew my load into a lady's mink coat.

Not much more to add, i fell asleep like a baby on her coat after the love making. She came home and caught me in her bed and start screaming about to call the cops. 

I didn't hear anything from the police, only from my boss, that paid her for a new coat and said i could find work somewhere else.

3 hours ago, Furski said:

Will flirt with any woman in fur or fur trimmed boots. Very good at getting a feel too.

Very nice to have a convo about fur with them too.

I've had several interesting conversations with women wearing fur about wearing fur.  However,  I never speak to young women since I don't want to be perceived as being some kind of lecher!  I think the trick is knowing where to draw the line and not outstay ones welcome. 

I'm always slightly troubled when I see photos of women wearing furs where they are hiding their faces as if the photographer has been intrusive and persistent.  Discretion is the watch word here. 

Edited by dongleboy

• 4 weeks later...

In the early days of my career I had a lady who worked with me and came in a lovely crystal fox jacket one day. she showed me a photo of her and a friend in furs over the weekend and it drove me wild. They had been at her mothers house trying them on. I made a few playful comments and she shared the photo called “furs ahoy”. When she popped into a meeting I took the jacket with me to the bathroom and had a wonderful time playing. I came back and put on her jacket on her chair just as she came in and asked what I was doing. I was red faced and flushed and mumbled something about looking for a hanger but she knew something was up and told me to control myself or should would tell the office that I have a fur fetish. I was so embarrassed that I asked to change divisions a few weeks later. 

• Like 2

Interesting Furvenus1.  How many ladies would know about guys having a fur fetish? unless they know what it is?

This story sounds interesting, how old were you at the time? Got the picture or furs ahoy,? probably not eh 

Sadly I only saw the photo once. If only I had nabbed a copy.

Fur fetish were my words, she may have said something about telling the office about my interest in furs rather than that exact phrase. 

Oh Marcel in my minds eye I could just see you and that mink enjoying each other company.

One of my more embracing  moments took place when I was 17YO. I was baby sitting an 8YO boy. His parents went out dining and dancing with friends. I loved that boy's room and was a little envious of him. There were 4 goatskin rugs, a rocking chair coved in 2 sheepskins sowed  together. A beautiful red fox fur blanket covering his bed and rabbit pelts on his nightstand and bureau.  His room had a cowboy / wild west look about it (USA). He also owned several jackets lined in sheepskin and a couple of fur vests. Needless to say his room excited the hell out of me for obvious reasons.

The last time I worked for them he went upstairs and bathed. As he got into bed he yelled out and asked me to come up and talk as he fell asleep. I sat down on the foot of his bed. As we talked the feel of that fox fur and the other furs in his room were driving my nuts. He was out like a light in about 10 minutes. I turned out the light and took one of the goatskins from his room and went downstairs. I just had to relieve myself after looking at all the furs in his room. Well I did! In fact that lucky goatskin got nailed 3 times. I was so relaxed after that. I fell asleep on the family room floor with my Levies open and just below my tail end and the wet goatskin over top of me with my hands still pressing that skin firmly into my crotch. I woke to his parents yelling at me for falling asleep and asking me what in the world i was doing with that dirty old goatskin rug. Needless to say I never worked for them again. They were friends with my parents and Thank you god they never told them how they found me sleeping that night.     

• Like 2