Femme fatale in furs

Marcel

14 hours ago, excalafur said:

Well MARCEL, we do agree on one thing. Humans do love to KILL.

FACTS!

and females love to kill men ever more, when we think with our dicks, that happens more than our brain.

• 4 weeks later...

A fine outing from Rapunzel there.

Next time; Princess Elsa from Frozen agrees to the growing demand from a small section of her fanbase to pay homage to the original version of her story* and pose for a photoshoot wearing a Fur Coat**, so long as she can wield a flamethrower (she needs to melt some of all that ice in her castle for walk-in wardrobes!)

It's not known what her voice artist Kristen Bell thinks of the idea.

*I.E. Me

**Thereby going against the wishes of her animators, producers & directors/writers.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SimonG said:

A fine outing from Rapunzel there.

Next time; Princess Elsa from Frozen agrees to the growing demand from a small section of her fanbase to pay homage to the original version of her story* and pose for a photoshoot wearing a Fur Coat**, so long as she can wield a flamethrower (she needs to melt some of all that ice in her castle for walk-in wardrobes!)

It's not known what her voice artist Kristen Bell thinks of the idea.

*I.E. Me

**Thereby going against the wishes of her animators, producers & directors/writers.

lol@flamethrower

22 hours ago, DoubleK said:

I consider weapons and furs a very nice combination. It`s a kind of contrast between hard and soft.

exactly, a hard futa in furs is also nice