Ultimate dreams

blakeymikey

1. Having my naked body rubbed by half-a-dozen individuals wearing Full-Length Hooded Fur Coats. The Furs are various long hair types & the coats have extra long sleeves with thick cuffs and the hoods are extra large and very thick, so i can't tell whether they are men or women let alone if i know them or not. I am manacled to the ceiling by a pair of large Fur Mittens and my feet are in a pair of calf length Fur Boots bolted to the floor. We are in a Fur Vault surrounded by dozens & dozens of Fur Coats. When i am on the point of climax, all six of my Fur Torturers quickly kneel down and gather round my crotch to catch my seed as i ejaculate. They don't seem to mind where it lands... Then one of them brings out a pair of Fur-lined underpants that can fixed round my groin with Velcro. When enclosed, my tackle feels very snug. Another couple have disappeared behind me somewhere, i realise why when they throw a Fur garment over my shoulders and start to wrap it round my arms once, fix it in place with more Velcro and attach the new sleeves to the mittens. Same for the torso and legs- more Velcro, the trousers get attached to the boots. Once complete, it probably looks like a one-piece Fur Jumpsuit. One of the torturers, a female, comes right up to me and gives me a kiss before putting a Fur-lined face mask on me and flipping up the jumpsuit's own thick Fur hood. There must be a sedative on the mask, as i fall back into unconsciousness my final thought is that i am going to be there for some time.

Also:- "FURZ4U" The Furrier you always wanted to own & work in! The staff? Just you, that's all! The Customers? Think of all the Fur-wearing/loving celebrities you have seen in your lifetime? How big a room would you need to put them all in? Not to worry, FURZ4U will accommodate them all easily. But your first customer wants to know why none of the items on sale have a price on the tag? Just a length of time. The cheaper stock has a few minutes on them, the most expensive items are marked with a few hours? You point to the Sales Policy: "No Cash, No Credit, Just Sex!" The length of time mentioned on the tags refers to how long the customer has to get you off. Easily done with a pair of Rabbit Fur gloves marked with 5 minutes, but who can Furfuck you for 3 hours straight to purchase a F.-L. Russian Sable Coat?

Coming Soon:- The Fur Mutant!

• Like 2

Some one who shares my love of furs , male, female doesn't matter to me .. to spend time together in furs with other romantic thoughts.. some one to go hiking in snow covered mountains/riding mountain bikes ..shopping in furs...dinner/movie dates..

• Like 2

15 hours ago, SimonG said:

...I am manacled to the ceiling by a pair of large Fur Mittens and my feet are in a pair of calf length Fur Boots bolted to the floor...

For me, the bondage isn't always explicit.

The fur is infinitely deep.  It is soft, and cushy.  It gives way under your weight such that you can't gain purchase.  No matter how you push, pull or throw your weight against it, you can't seem get anywhere.  Besides, even if you could move the fur is boundless.  Where would you go?  There would just be more fur.

Your captors don't seem to have that problem.  They can move normally and even seem to levitate in the fur.  They seem to have telekinetic power over the fur.  They can make it move around and surround you and touch you any way they want.  They can make it swallow you up like quicksand.  It's almost as if the fur is an extension of their hands.

Sometimes, you do find yourself in bondage.  You don't always know how it happens or when.  It just happens.  Your masters just will it to happen whenever they decide they would enjoy watching you struggle.  Sometimes, you might find yourself in manacles or ropes or chains.  Other times, you discover that the fur, surrounding you, has wrapped itself around your arms and legs so tightly that you can't move.

Basically, the bondage is continuous.  You are trapped in the fur and there is no escape until your captors decide that they are done with you...  for the time being.  😉

My ultimate dream would be to share my love of fur with someone. I do chat to someone and we are sexual even tho we havent met but have done some live chats which are good so that u know who they are and legal.  But we both have said that we would love to spend a noght together in fur irrespective if we have others halves. But to know someone who shares that same passion is good cos the wife hates it. Lol

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, coastfur said:

We should chat Blakeymikey.

My ultimate dream would be to share my love of fur with someone. I do chat to someone and we are sexual even tho we havent met but have done some live chats which are good so that u know who they are and legal.  But we both have said that we would love to spend a noght together in fur irrespective if we have others halves. But to know someone who shares that same passion is good cos the wife hates it. Lol

I have chatted to someone else but he was strange. I dont generally like to chat to people i dont know tho especailly as i see myself as straight but only chat to other males due to the fur fetish being more prevalent in men. So dont be too dis heartened if i choose not too. 

My ultimate dream would be matching Golden Island fox ensembles by SAGA for my wife and I. My passion for fur runs long and deep. I want to experience the entire process of seeing our furs created. From design to final sale I want to interact with  the people involved in all aspects of fur production. When the time comes for my wife and I to slip into our furs we will have memories and experiences of people and places  to savor!  

• Like 2