Men's fur

Apple1996

Hi everyone have only done a few posts on this forum and have had alot of good feed back and I thank everyone for it, I'm currently thinking about buying a fox fur scarf and mabe some nice fur gloves but I'm worried that it would be abit frowned apon in the area I live in I'm from Melbourne Australia and I really don't see many ladies or guys in furs getting around just wanted to no if you guys can suggest any brands or makers who would do fur scarves for men would want to be double sided as well!!! Any info or advice would be much appreciated thank you!! Btw I'm 23 male if that makes it any easier ahhaha 

What type of furs are you wanting? There is a great shop on Etsy that does fox fur boas, mittens, etc. Their shop name is zenosagafurs. Pretty good quality fox. Don’t pay attention to what anyone else thinks. Do what makes you happy, because honestly most people could care less what you wear, and the ones that do aren’t worth your time of day.

I'm thinking fox for sure but unsure to get a collar or just a scarf wanting some thing that I could tuk into a jacket.iv been looking on there site for ages they have some really nice furs!!!

I just ordered mittens and a boa so I will let you know how the quality is, but they look awesome. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

arctic store on ebay is quite good - a bit on the pricey side but not bad. And don't feel shy about showing your furs around Melbourne, i do it (though usually my faux ones as i want to reserve my real ones for something more refined). There are guys in Melbourne that do wear fur, you just have to know where to find us. BTW, 35 YO M, from melbourne australia.

The shop "furstyle" is also very good. I ordered from them and they have superb quality. The male underwear is really a dream 🙂

On 5/7/2020 at 2:45 PM, Apple1996 said:

Hi everyone have only done a few posts on this forum and have had alot of good feed back and I thank everyone for it, I'm currently thinking about buying a fox fur scarf and mabe some nice fur gloves but I'm worried that it would be abit frowned apon in the area I live in I'm from Melbourne Australia and I really don't see many ladies or guys in furs getting around just wanted to no if you guys can suggest any brands or makers who would do fur scarves for men would want to be double sided as well!!! Any info or advice would be much appreciated thank you!! Btw I'm 23 male if that makes it any easier ahhaha 

Plenty of people around melbourne.

Have you made contact with the guys at 'linda black'?

Just rock it like you own it😉. Right place at the right time, youll find more ladys than you would expect complimenting you.