3D chats with fur

Marcel

This is from IMVU. A dress up chat, that is free to use for unlimited time, but cost if you want to buy more clothes than the credits you get when you join.

morning fit.jpg

Edited by Marcel

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, FurKyle said:

I'll figure out what is going on, and why i'm not found.

It can be that i only got the installed version on computer and you created the account on the phone app

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marcel said:

It can be that i only got the installed version on computer and you created the account on the phone app

I think it was because I had both open for a while, I signed out of the mobile app now and am only using the computer one now, so things were weird lol. I actually created the account on my computer. If you can't find me, what's your name there?

16 hours ago, FurKyle said:

I think it was because I had both open for a while, I signed out of the mobile app now and am only using the computer one now, so things were weird lol. I actually created the account on my computer. If you can't find me, what's your name there?

AnnaCookeKendrick on computer and Anna Kendrick on the phone app. I'm a lesbian celeb married to an irish farmgirl. I'm mainly there for the fashion and not much for the filth.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2020 at 9:59 AM, Marcel said:

AnnaCookeKendrick on computer and Anna Kendrick on the phone app. I'm a lesbian celeb married to an irish farmgirl. I'm mainly there for the fashion and not much for the filth.

Sent you friend request, look forward to many fun fur chats there. 

18 hours ago, FurKyle said:

Sent you friend request, look forward to many fun fur chats there. 

Accepted and i have other furlovers from FB and DA there too. I can share thier account name next time we bump in to each other.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Accepted and i have other furlovers from FB and DA there too. I can share thier account name next time we bump in to each other.

Sounds good. Was nice chatting with you there. Might log in in a few. 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Marcel said:

My new Victoria Silvstedt avatar with a nice fox jacket, that i got from FurKyle. Thank you, hun!

Screenshot_16.jpg

Awwwwww, looking absolutely stunning hun! You are so welcome. I love having fur friends on there now. I had a crazy hectic week and could us a lot of time there this weekend. I also dress as a furry on there too and have a few fursonas hehe. Look furward to seeing you. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...